Image Map

April 15, 2016

A Happy Birthday and A Goodbye

Today I say HELLO to 33, Goodbye to 32, spend our last night in our apartment, leave my job for a month and start saying goodbye to my life here in the NOVA area. Talk about a serious FIVE on Friday right? #turtleserious
birthday animated GIF


I LOVE birthday celebrations: Holy crappers I'm 33, what in the world?!? I'm sitting here in shock as I type out the number thirty-three. THIRTYFLIPPINGTHREE! My college self had me done with kids by now, haha, lil off there sistah. If you've been reading here for over a year you know that I'm a huge birthdayaholic, for me and for others, but this year the birthday is a lil turned down [for what?]. Oh and of course, shout out to my birthday twin!

Tonight We Say Goodbye to Apartment #13: After ten years [almost to the month] I say goodbye to my complex and lucky #13. I originally moved into this  SAME apartment a year out of college and then moved into a one bedroom within the same complex seven years later. We are moving on to bigger and better things, but this was my first big girl home and then was the first home I lived in with my Husband. SO many wonderful memories made here and I will always treasure this two bedroom in Arlington. #thankyouforeverything #gonnamissyouandgonnamisstapseverynight

The Packing Never Ends: After a week plus of big time packing we STILL have boxes to pack, load into the van and drive to storage and we also have boxes to take to my parent's house too. Last night we were up until 1am doing work and loading up the car, but I'm not complaining. I'd rather have less to do, today. Oh, have I mentioned I still need to do another test run of packing my carry on? Yeah, fun packing times.

Last BODYPUMP class: Yup, last night I taught my LAST BODYPUMP class for four weeks, crazy town. It was my first time teaching 97 solo and minus one oops I'm pretty sure I rocked. My class did so well and I was super proud of their success and workout. I'll hopefully be able to teach a class or two when I get back from Europe but who knows once I get to Tennessee. It will be nice to have a lil break but I'm kind of sad since this was my FIRST class.


Today is all about CAKE: Well and cupcakes, and free Starbucks, and ice cream cake, and champagne, and whipped cream and anything and everything delectable. Birthdays only happen once a year so I'm all about indulging. Remember, calories don't count on your birthday, it's in the handbook I checked. #andifyoucelebratesomeoneelseitsonlyhalf

Hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY and a wonderful WEEKEND! This is my LAST LIVE post until I get back. However, I have some posts planned, some awesome guests posts and I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE to do some blogging from across the pond. Check back here ever Wednesday for a vacation post, that is my goal and plan for now. Thanks for all the support the past few weeks, y'all have NO IDEA how much your love, good thoughts, good vibes and prayers have meant.

****Sending love, prayers, hope and good vibes to the city of BOSTON today.
We all are BOSTONSTRONG****


**linking up  Here  here herehere and, this week**

41 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweet girl!! Hope you have an amazing year ahead! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Hope it is wonderful!!!

    xoxo Alexis @ chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! Woohoooo! Ice cream cake is my favorite! #BostonStrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the happiest of birthdays girl and have the most amazing time on your trip!!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy birthday! I hope you have the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, love! And calories totally don't count today! Go big or go home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday doll, and i hope you have all the cake!!! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a huge day! This is one of the times in life you are sure to remember. Make the best of it and have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have an amazing birthday sweet girl! drink all the champagne and eat all the cake! yay for all the adventures ahead!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Birthday to you, enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hard core workout got you well prepped to splurge on all the yummy birthday goodies!!!

    I totally cried when we moved & I left my first home with all the memories. I apparently cling to things way too much :) haha

    Hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As we get older, we get better with age, right? Like fine wine! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have an amazing day!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I have a feeling 33 is going to be your best year yet, and I am so excited to see what lies ahead for you and that sweet hubby of yours. Starting with an amazing European vacay. So say those goodbyes, cherish those memories, and look forward to an amazing future!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy happy birthday!!! You're going to have a complete blast on your travels!! Enjoy! Can't wait to read about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! I'm sure moving will be bittersweet, but you have such great things to look forward to.

    Have a great day celebrating you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday! Have a fantastic weekend full of celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday, my friend!!! :) Cheers to all the sweet treats and all the big adventures and fun coming your way!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday!!!! Aww best wishes in your new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! 33 is young! Wait till you are 40! Yikes! Good luck packing and on your big trip :)
    xo, traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful day and an amazing trip! Can't wait to read about it!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and enjoy your cake! Good luck with your move, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Today is such a big and exciting day for you! Good luck with your move and happy birthday!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY gurlie! Enjoy all the cake, Starbucks, and of course champs today <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  24. happy birthday girl! mmm cake and cupcakes, that is my kind of birthday! love the term birthdayaholic haha. seriously though so much going on with you right now, i hope you're able to take some time out and enjoy it! so much to look forward to. happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happiest of birthdays to you!!!! May this be your biggest and best year yet!! (I have a feeling it will be!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eat all the cake girl you totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy happy birthday sweet lady! i'm turning 33 this year as well and no kids so I feel ya! Hope you enjoy your birthday celebrations this weekend and safe travels!!! xx Emily
    Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  28. Talk about an emotional birthday! I hope you have a great time celebrating with your family this weekend before y'all set out on your amazing Europe vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday!! Cheers to new adventures and enjoy a cupcake, or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful, funny, clever fellow Aries! I hope you have the best day and cheers to a new home, new surroundings, and 33! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy happy birthday! Hope you have the most wonderful day and a fantastic trip! Hope 33 is the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy, Happy Birthday my friend!! Hope you have a fabulous day and weekend ahead! Cheers to starting 33 off on the very best foot with your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  33. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Oh how I wish i was still 33 LOL. I am going to be 37 on your anniversary which is much closer to 40 :(.

    I hope you have the most fabulous trip of your lives!!!

    I am so excited for your move too. I think it will be a great move for you guys. We just moved three months ago and I JUST landed a dream job making double + what I made last year so I bet it will work out the same for you too.

    The weather is better in Tennessee right?

    So many exciting things for you, now is the time to make these changes!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday to you!! Enjoy you trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I hope you had a great birthday girl!!! 30's are the new 20's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hope you had the happiest of birthdays and you indulged in all sorts of goodies!! Cheer to the next chapter of your life! It sounds VERY exciting!

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hope you had an amazing birthday!!! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Late to the game, but Happy Birthday! I hope you are having a fabulous time already! Can't wait to see your adventures and is next for you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!