Image Map

April 27, 2016

Paris and Cinque Terre REDO!

****sorry if you are seeing this for a second time. I was working on another post for y'all and saw this actually posted on the day I prepped it, not today. Since I can't change the date I'm reposting it now for chronology. Thanks to those that have already read it, HI FROM ITALY!****

Ciao from Italy! We are enjoying our first few days in our second country, lots of beautiful sights and delicious food. Wanted to pop in and give you a snapshot of our Paris time and all bit of Cinque Terre. I'll be doing full recaps later, so this is a very picture heavy post.

During our day and a half in Paris we pretty much saw it all. The metro/train from Versailles to Paris was a bit of an experience, with a closed station but we figured it ou without killing each other. Le Hisband booked a night time bus tour of the city, with a boat ride up the Sein and an evening Eiffel Tower trip. It was a blast and we rode all the way to the top of the tower.















Our second day in the city we crammed as much sight seeing in as possible using their version of a bike share. It was great fun minus the rain. We made the best of it though, because when in Paris you see all of Paris. Which included: the Eiffel Tower, Arcs de Triumphe, Center of town, Notre Dame, the Louve and the Statue of Liberty.












Monday we were up at 430am to catch our flight to Milan. There was a short stopover which was fun because it gave us time to see the city. Then we trained to Monterrosso and from there we found our destination.








Cinque Terre is amazing, such a beautiful gem of a place. We love the views, fun houses and the food is divine. Our first day was originally planned for a chill two hour hike around our area and maybe the next town. 

Ha! Somehow two hours turned into all five lands six hours later. This is not a hike for the faint of heart, lots of steps (you start with 600 on the eternal stairmaster) and then keep going through all the hills. Thankfully the weather wasn't too cold and we made it to the end. 














There are only a few days left here and then off to Venice then our cruise. Not sure if il have wifi in the cruise so might not be able to pop in until it's over. If that's the case I hope y'all have a fabulous rest of the month :)!

What we ate in Paris and Cinque Terre!
























Ciao ciao!!!

19 comments:

  1. Cinque Terre is one of my all time favorite spots in Italy! We spent a week there when our culinary school was over and I just remember taking in all the beauty. I hope you're enjoying every moment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cinque Terre! It's so stunning! Yum to all that food! :) Have a blast on the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the memories! i used to live in paris and for me it's the most wonderful place in the world :)

    xoxo
    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an incredible trip, all the amazing sites and oh my goodness that food. YUM! Enjoy every second and bite <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow to your amazing adventures! You guys look so happy! Loving all the beautiful sites and scenes you've gotten to experience and the food looks divine! Keep on enjoying your time in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I want to visit Paris! Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I'm officially drooling after all those delicious food pictures - the gelato!!! Yum! So so glad you are having such a fun time! Everything looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh! Take me back! I love Paris so much; sorry for the rain! And Cinque Terre is unbelievable. I can't believe some of the areas STILL don't have electricity! Then again, the terrain (and hence your hike) make it a little more believable! Enjoy the cruise!! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is all looks SO AMAZING!!! I love following along----mostly for all the yummy food pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE FOOD! Good Lord.

    Really excited to see your stuff about Paris as we're spending a few days there in the fall.

    Cinque Terre photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are having an amazing time! I love Paris and Cinque Terre. I remember hiking from town to town at Cinque Terre. I was exhausted by the time we were finished. You food pics are making me hungry!
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We did Europe for 3 weeks and Cinque Terre was our favorite place hands down! We did all the towns in one walk too, but we started in town 4, walked to town 5, took the train to town 1 and then walked back through 1, 2 and 3 to town 4 where we started. So much fun! Even when Mr. fell off a cliff...not even joking, I wish I was...luckily his backpack got caught on a tree and he was able to hoist himself back to safety...glad you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like such an awesome trip! So many great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, this is like a dream!! You are doing SUCH cool/ fun/ amazing things right now!! The only other country I've been to is Mexico (haah so adventurous) but I have a dream to explore Europe one day! Have so much fun in Italy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So amazing! Looks like a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl! You are rocking it with these real time posts!! I am so ashamed... and hiking Cinque Terre kicked my butt!'

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving all the pictures!!!! Hope you are having the best best time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks amazing! I hope you're having the time of your life!!!

    Ashley
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. first & foremost, THAT FOOD<3 basically crying over how good those pastries looked. that hike sounds so intense, but so amazing! so glad you guys are having a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!