1. So freaking happy for my first day off from the gym in eight days.
2. I hope my car estimate isn't more than I expect.
3. Holy cow my big reveal post goes live today!
4. UGH, so mad our delayed flight made us miss picking up our nephew from school.
5. Kids.are.too.much.work! #butohsodarlingadorablewhentheysleep
6. Thank goodness our flight was short and smooth.
7. 5am is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo early!
8.WOW, it feels so good to run and win in sports conditioning class.
9. I am so going to miss the city life when we move because walking to a trendy restaurant with Le Husband to dinner tonight was sooooooooo wonderful and fantastical. #iateonepointthreepoundsofshortrib
10. How in the world am I going to pack for our trip, pack my soccer bag for Sunday, pack my bag for Monday's class, pack my bag for the gym on Friday and prep lunch all before 10pm?
11. Dear travel gods, please be good to us.
12. What a beautiful day for hiking and watching baseball. #lovespring
13. I am truly sad about playing my last indoor soccer game at the Sportsplex. #ontobiggerthings
14. Good gravy, DST makes 5am come a lot faster than normal.
15. Mahi-Mahi might be one of my favorite fish for dinner.
16. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, I HATE THE SOUND OF THE DRILL AT THE DENTIST!
17. So happy we finally had our sissy meet up at dinner.
18. Oh my gosh, I miss going out with the girls and dancing to awesome music. #tobeyoungagain
19. Did not eat enough food today, nope I did not.
20. Holy week begins today, Hosanna in the HIGHEST!
21. Egad, 5am will never stop feel too early.
22. Incredibly mad I missed my sports conditioning class, but so glad I reached a new high squatting and received a compliment on my pullups. #betterthan60percentofthemen
23. I love catching up with the sissys, friends while drinking sangria.
24. Felt like doodoo while teaching but Le Husband said I rocked it. #heneverliesthankgoodness
25. Today's Friday...but Sunday's coming.
26. Why in the world did I NOT check the weather before biking into DC? #popsciclepartyoftwo
29. Need.more.sleep...late night storage runs are killing me.
30. Feeling fresh after getting my hair did.
31. Tomorrow is April which means BIRTHDAY and VACATION MONTH is HEEEERRREE!!!
I also thought I'd share some funnies since today is April Fools. If you get tricked I hope it's done kindly and isn't anything awful. I'm sharing only pranks I myself would find funny. #bekindtoyourfriends #heeheehaahaa