Image Map

April 6, 2016

C U R R E N T L Y

Had to post this funny picture from the going away party. Center of attention, just how I like it! :)

making: lists on lists on lists. packing for Europe lists. packing up the apartment lists. LISTSEVERYWHERE!

wishlisting: ummm, a house? I guess? right now everything is do, do, do [haha, doodoo] so I don't have much time for wish listing. I guess I wish someone else would show up to pack up our apartment. and I wish for a magic portal to get to Europe because I would rather not fly.

cleaning: everywhere and everything. we move out in 11 days. ELEVEN! #somuchtodo

feeling: excited, scared, nervous, happy, stressed, sad, reminiscient, joyful...yup all the FEELS!

loving: my daily workouts and sweat sessions. seriously, they have been a god send with everything going on in life right now. I love only having to focus on the workout I'm doing and keeping up with the fast dude in my sports conditioning class. when I'm sweating my brain isn't turning and I always feel so much better leaving the gym.

posting: random stuff. I have a few post of feelings in draft and am trying to make sure I get good content out to y'all. in all honestly I feel like my blog has hit kind of a wall and interest is waning. trying to finish up some posts for when I'm away and figuring out what I want to do with guest posts and when I want to try and pop in with some adventures of our trip.

tasting: nothing. I mean, I'm eating but right now food is fuel and I've been horrible about making deliciously healthy meals. I have been tasty lots of bad for me food with all the celebrations going on, hoping to be tasting lots of salads in the coming days.

praying: everything gets done on time and everything comes together correctly. so many balls are in the air right now and I am so scared I'm going to drop a huge one causing the dominios to all fall down. oh and praying for save travels on all our flights [eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek] and for everything to run smoothly while we are in another country.

hoping: launch goes fantastically next Tuesday. I am super pumped about Release97 and can't wait to team teach with another fabulous instructor. the sissys, friends and Le Husband will be in attendance and I really want to crush it since it will be my last launch with this gym.

What's c u r r e n t l y going on with you?

linking up here, here and here

24 comments:

  1. Hahaha that picture is awesome! I can't believe you only have 11 days left! So crazy! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be nervous about the flight, too! It will be so well worth it when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you guys move in 11 days!! Good luck with everything girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Only 11 days, time is flying and it's certainly understandable why you have all the feels and all of the lists. Hoping these last few days fly by and are productive for you. Hang in there! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the lists! and cleaning i get it! i love that photo of you guys. i love to be the center of attention too i get it haha

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11 days...so many feelings I'm sure. Enjoy every second and (easier said than done) try not to freak out. You'll get it all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything will get done and come together correctly! You got this! Not long now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 11 days!? Oh my goodness, time is flying by!! Here is a to a smooth move and transition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you well wishes on that launch! I'm sure you're going to be PUMPED UP & need a good adrenaline release - its going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything will work out!!! No stressing allowed ;) Easier said than done, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow 11 days?! It's going to be great! I love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 11 days is going to come by fast! Enjoy every minute while you get everything done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the fun family pic, love the amazing dynamic you have with your sisters and your parents! So much to do, but I know you'll get it all done in time. You've got this gurlie :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe that everything is coming up so quickly! I'd definitely wish for a portal to Europe too because the long flight sounds like no fun! I hope things go smoothly for you during your last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate getting on those eating kicks where nothing really appeals. Hopefully your taste buds will start peaking soon! Enjoy the time you still have left before leaving -it'll go by fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hang in there!! Love the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like exciting times - hope all the packing and travel goes smoothly! And thanks for joining us this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it's pretty normal to be feeling mixed emotions with these huge changes but most of all I think it's exciting and a dream come true to explore Europe before settling down in a new city. I hope you get done with the packing and cleaning sooner than later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck on the launch next week!! So fun that you'll have so many people there for support. Family and friends are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Girlfriend, you are busy!! Have fun in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh good luck team teaching, have someone in your family record like 30 seconds for us! :) and I love lists...I should make one for my trip next week...11 days, yikes! So soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww hope the launch goes fabulously! that picture is fabulous, your family always looks so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have so much going on! What an exciting time! I have been a terrible blog commenter lately, because time seems hard to come by these days. But I'm still here. Still reading!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!