Image Map

April 5, 2016

Talk {Back} to Me Tuesday

Morning, friends. I hope you're doing well. If you couldn't tell yesterday, I'm a bit behind on life right now. The weekend was so wonderful but so busy and work was all kinds of ridiculous on Monday. I almost went dark today, but didn't want to leave y'all hanging without a lil note of explanation. 

I thought that TODAY y'all could do the talking for or to me. Today is your chance to ask me anything in the comments and I promise to do my best to answer them truthfully [unless they are a bit too personal, haha]. I'll either pull the answer together before our vacation or use it as a post while I'm away. 

Before I leave, I want to leave a lil inspiration for your day. Make it a great one, loves :)!
[source]

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fab tuesday girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just need to take a little break and catch up on life! Have a great day! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like question games....how about your biggest fear for your adventure paired with what you're most looking forward to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I missed something?!? Where are you headed on vacation? And where are you moving in June?
    xo, Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you feel better! Hmmm...let's see, what do I want to know...well if you have a video of you teaching that would be cool...what made you decide you wanted to become an instructor...?? Or did you answer that when you announced you did/passed the instructors stuff...although I don't remember you covering that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh i want to, but i don't want to add another thing to your to do list, so do not respond to this comment! haha. i know you're super busy! it will all be worth it soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I don't know how you are keeping it together with all you've got going on! So bravo for finding time to blog! In fact, that would be something I'd love to know...how do you organize your time so that you can do all you do? You are so on the ball with blogging and blog reading on top of working and teaching and having a life. :) HOW?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about being a little MIA! You have so much going on that it's totally understandable. And we will be here when things calm down for you! But since you asked, my question for you is: I know you're going to be moving soon so what are some of the non-traditional things you're looking for in a house?
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  9. When do you leave for your trip? SOOOO EXCITING! Don't worry about taking a needed break...we still love ya! lol

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!