Image Map

April 25, 2016

How Well DO I know My husband

Hello, friends. I thought I'd shake it up a bit here in blog land and post lil about Le Husband. I saw this on Laura's blog a few weeks back and thought it would be fun to share while we're away. Here's LE HUSBAND!


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on? Sports, history channel, national geographic channel or Criminal Minds.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? None, doesn't eat salad in restaurants.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Sushi

4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Whiskey neat or water.

5. What is his nickname for you? Honey

6. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Historical memorabilia

7. What would he eat every day if he could? Whipped cream, oh wait he does ;)!

8. What is his favorite cereal? Captain Crunch w/Berries

9. What would he never wear? Jewelry besides a watch and his wedding band.

10. What is his favorite sports team? His college team, Kent State.

11. Who is his best friend? Me, of course.

12. What do you do that bothers him? Talk too fast, talk over him, interrupt his stories with questions and when I join him in the kitchen while he's prepping and get in his way doing my own thing. #evileyes

13. What is his heritage? 100% an Irish man.

14. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He's not a big cake guy, so I'd try and order his favorite Opry Cream cake from his favorite bakery from home.

15. Did he play sports in high school? Yes, he was a rock-star on the football and baseball team.

16. What could he spend hours doing? Working out at the gym, reading and surfing the internet.

17. What is one unique talent he has? He can set a goal, lock in and achieve it. When he decided to eat better he researched macros, created a plan for food a plan for working out, stuck to it and reaped the rewards. I am extremely envious of his ability. #willpowerfordays #unlessitempthimoops

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I'll have to steal it! And captain crunch with berries... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! So fun! My husband isn't a fan of cakes either, he does like the German Chocolate cake, so I would def get him that from the bakery haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to think I'm Gary's best friend as well...at least that's what he tells me haha! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! May have to borrow this fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog thru my bestie, Biana! Such a cute post! Amen to all of the "what do you do that bothers him" -- I love how we KNOW these things but can't help ourselves!! Make today work, Rachel -CubicleCouture

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea, I love this post! I hope you're having a great trip! I love seeing all your pics on IG!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post and I did pretty well guessing most of the answers. Love that husband of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post girl! It was fun getting to know the man behind the blog ;)! Hope you're having a fab time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love this! totally stealing :)and omg i interrupt KC too, he hates it haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun post!! :) I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea for a post! Your hubs sounds so well rounded with his love for sports, being healthy, and learning new things whether it may be from reading or TV.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun post, I was answering along with my own answers as I was reading yours :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!