Hello, friends. I thought I'd shake it up a bit here in blog land and post lil about Le Husband. I saw this on Laura's blog a few weeks back and thought it would be fun to share while we're away. Here's LE HUSBAND!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on? Sports, history channel, national geographic channel or Criminal Minds.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? None, doesn't eat salad in restaurants.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Sushi
4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? Whiskey neat or water.
5. What is his nickname for you? Honey
6. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Historical memorabilia
7. What would he eat every day if he could? Whipped cream, oh wait he does ;)!
8. What is his favorite cereal? Captain Crunch w/Berries
9. What would he never wear? Jewelry besides a watch and his wedding band.
10. What is his favorite sports team? His college team, Kent State.
11. Who is his best friend? Me, of course.
12. What do you do that bothers him? Talk too fast, talk over him, interrupt his stories with questions and when I join him in the kitchen while he's prepping and get in his way doing my own thing. #evileyes
13. What is his heritage? 100% an Irish man.
14. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He's not a big cake guy, so I'd try and order his favorite Opry Cream cake from his favorite bakery from home.
15. Did he play sports in high school? Yes, he was a rock-star on the football and baseball team.
16. What could he spend hours doing? Working out at the gym, reading and surfing the internet.
17. What is one unique talent he has? He can set a goal, lock in and achieve it. When he decided to eat better he researched macros, created a plan for food a plan for working out, stuck to it and reaped the rewards. I am extremely envious of his ability. #willpowerfordays #unlessitempthimoops