Image Map

August 29, 2011

Miscellany Plus

I'm linking up once again for Miscellany Mondays @lowercase letters!

O-n-e: The week of natural disasters is over thank goodness. I survived hurricane Irene this weekend with NO DRAMA! For Rizzle ya'll. I bought the water, food, drinks, batteries and EVERYTHING and NOTHING HAPPENED at my apartment. C and Sportyspice stayed the night at my place and we watched marathons of NCIS broken up by the weather channel. I have alittle survivor remorse because A TON of people don't have power still today and I didn't experience any problems. Check out this article for the damage control state by state.






T-W-O: If you were in DC yesterday and didn't lose power you wouldn't have KNOWN a hurricane happened...well more in NOVA than DC I guess. I went out with Sportyspice and her old roommate and we had Mexican and cupcakes and went shopping because the weathywas gorgey!


T-H-R-E-E: I drank mimosas, margaritas and sangria yesterday...which was Sunday!


F-O-U-R: My favorite new song is "Booty Work"...sad right?


F-I-V-E: Today marks the 6th year anniversary of hurricane Katrina and NO ONE seems to care. That makes me IRATE! I have done 5 mission trips to Gulfport, MS and 1 to New Orleans and there is SOOOO SOOO Much more work to do. People care more about the VMAS and Jersey Shore than their fellow Americans suffering...so sad!


****************************************************************************


I've seen this 10 day Challenge floating around the blogsphere and thought why not today!








  1. I hate feet

  2. Only 2 real life people know about this blog

  3. I secretly hope more people read my blog than just my few followers

  4. I often think what about my life is blog worthy

  5. I've gained 5 pounds and seriously am thinking of going on a diet

  6. I wanna quit my job and run away somewhere

  7. The words moist and penetrate make me shiver

  8. Rom-coms make me believe my life will be okay

  9. I haven't seriously prayed in WAY TOO LONG

  10. I still hope to be a back up dancer for Britney Spears

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea with the 10 day challenge...I keep meaning to do one of those, but I keep forgetting, or bookmarking them and losing them!!!

    I think Irene shaped up to leave less damage than expected, which is a good thing. My area was predicted major damage, and not much happened.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!