Image Map

August 30, 2011

***Nine Loves***



Today is day 2 of the 10 day Challenge! "NINE LOVES"


1) Skiing: I've been water skiing since I was 4 years old. I love being on the water because I get to ski. We are lucky my uncle has a ski boat and lives on the water in Tennessee!


2)Fresh Prince: I love my lil 'nephew' so much!


3)My sisters! We are crazy and I adore all of the fun memories we have created


4)I love Champagne! Especially PINK colored, DUH!


5)I love flowers! You wanna make my day or get out of the dog house, bring me flowers. Or just one, I love them!


6)I love the small communities in Brazil that I was fortunate enough to visit when I did mission work with my church. The people there are amazing and I love their warm hearts and zest for life, despite the little they have.


7)I love my kickball team! I never imagined the amazing group of people I would call friends when I decided to join my DC competitive team. Sure people make fun, but they just don't understand!


8)I love looking at OLD family pictures! They are hilarious! Thanks alot Mom, those dresses....HIDEOUS!!!!


9)I love my boyfriend C! He has made me the happiest I have ever been in a relationship and I feel so blessed to have met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!