Image Map

August 24, 2011

What I'm Playing Thursdays

Morning ladies! Today is my first time linking up with Sarah Elizabeth over at Belle in the City for "What I'm Playing Thursdays".

--Disclaimer: NONE of the actually videos uploaded from Youtube so you have to click the picture to hear the songs. Can any of you lovely ladies give me some tips?--




*Mami: Kumbia Kings*
(This is my get work done NOW music, I LOVE the beat)



*Muppet Show Theme Song: OK Go*
(Can't wait for the new Muppet Movie)


*Manha Manha Remix: Muppet Show featuring Sandra Bullock*
(This was my ALL TIME FAVORITE MUPPET SHOW SKIT)



*God Gave Me You: Dave Barnes*
(Such a pretty love song)



*Remind Me: Braid Paisley and Carrie Underwood*
(I mean come on, who doesn't love this?)

I know this is a pretty eclectic mix of music, but that's how I roll. Can't wait to see what everyone else is playing! Thanks for letting me play along! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. thanks for linking up girl! I love these songs! If you want to have the video show up..click on share then embed and copy and paste the code into your blogger post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually listened to that Dave Barnes song this morning - one of my favs! Love this post idea - I may just have to link up next week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!