Image Map

August 24, 2011

WILW and WEE BIT OF ME

Good morning ladies I'm linking up times two today!
First up WILW with the lovely Jamie!



I'm loving despite the fact the East Coast experienced a 5.9 earthquake yesterday all of my loved ones are okay and safe. And that there was very little damage. If you want to read how I dealt with the earthquake check out my post *here*


I'm loving my breakfast of delishiousness. Organic Oatmeal, bannaner, Almond butter, that's my kind of foodgasm!


I'm loving this picture I found on the internet Monday. Babyspice is a huge art guru and this made me think of her. I don't 100% understand all of the art but, that's fine with me!

{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Eeesssh tooo tooo many. Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Cupcake Wars, Gilmore Girls, Greek, Real Housewives of Orange County, Dancing with the Stars.

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
If you aren’t a rapper or musician please don’t try

{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Comcast BLECH.

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Cabana Hats

{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
Take Ballroom dancing lessons and compete

{six} red or white wine?
Toughie, but gonna have to say White. Love me a Riesling

{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.) Mambo Italiano.

{eight} hp or mac?
I have a Dell but have thought about getting a MAC. They iz so spensive though….are they worth it?

{nine} what color is your bedroom?
White…boring!

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Playing a college sport (soccer for me) but since I’m grown up I would have to say running…love the rush of endorphins

Hope everyone has a fantastic week xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. It was crazy feeling an earthquake on the east coast! I have felt one before in Costa Rica, its a weird feeling!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!