Image Map

January 16, 2012

Accent Vlog and Blog Award

Happy Monday ya'll!

I saw this accent vlog going around last week and I HAD to try it out and post about it. I hope you enjoy and please don't make too much fun of me. After I recorded I ask C to say some of the words and answer the questions and WOWY-ZOWY, other people say really weird things ;)!

BTW, the volume is really weird and soft so you might need to turn it up, ENJOY! 


The instructions are to say these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught.

And then answer these questions:
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you use to change the TV Channel?

Now it's ya'lls turn, please share, I can't WAIT to listen to ya'lls accents.

Super sweet Holly from EIGHTSIXELEVEN gave me the Kreative Blog award! Do yourself a favor and check out her blog, it's so much fun! Thanks so much for the award girlie!


Here are the rules for the award:
1} Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2}Complete the form.
3}Award 5 blogs and let them know in a comment or email.
4} Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.

The form:

1} Name your Favorite Song: Toooo haaaard!!! Gonna have to go with a genre and say POP!
2} Name your favorite dessert: Hard too but I LOVE ICE CREAM!
3} What ticks you off? NEVER EVER HANG UP ON ME!!!!
4} When I'm upset: I beomce introverted and try to remember my communication studies training from college. I usually keep quiet until I know HOW to tell someone I'm upset.
5} What's your favorite pet? All of my doggies in heaven, SKOSHI, RASCAL, MUFFIN
6} Black or White? White. So clean and pretty.
7 }Biggest Fear: Being alone without someone to love and someone to love me

Seven random thoughts about me:

1} I met Kerri Strugg when my family was at Disney World back when I was in High School.
2} I played the string bass in Orchestra from middle school to high school.
3} The words moist and penetration utterly disgust me. Listening to sports and baking shows often cause me to shiver because of these words.
4} C is only my second relationship to make it past 6 months. (here's hoping it's my last wink wink)
5} I have been to 4 of the 7 continents.
6} I know how to shoot a shotgun, glock, pistol, .22, rifle and quail gun.
7} I have a tattoo of angel wings on my right hip/pelvic bone. Very few REAL LIFE people know about this so let's keep it quiet mkay?!?!?


The blogs I would like to pass the Kreativ Blogger award to are:

5} Jesss of The Kentucky Priss

Congrats ladies!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks love! :) You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You met Keri Strug?! I'm so jealous! And I love the accent vlog. Love it! So have to try it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, friend!! :) I will be sure to do a post about this one :) And, add it to my list of blog awards! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!