1) I played my first game of adult dodge ball last night and wow! Ya'll, it is no joke! And yes, I play kickball and dodge ball. I know, I know, I am regressing to elementary school age, but who doesn't want to get younger ;)!
2) I bought my first ELF products last week, thanks impart to the Bargain Blonde. I can't wait to do my first review. Here's what started it all...
3) I am learning that I hold grudges and that C doesnt'. No, there isn't trouble in paradise, I am not talking about grudges between the two of us. I hold grudges against people that hurt my friends and family and really don't give those people the chance to change. Super long story short there is a rival kickball team that has talked a lot of smack and said some really rude things about people on my team and it pisses me off. C just lets it run off his back, but I get upset and can't wait to try and take em out on the field (see, I'm mean). The perplexing thing is I give people 2034830 chances if they upset me. Wow, this was way deeper than I meant it to be, but I hold grudges and need to figure out how to let things go.
4) Someone got a lil bored in a meeting yesterday...oooops!
5) Cancun is next week and I'm 10348923048 kinds of excited. But, I'm also 23489308 kinds of confused about clothing because there is no SET anything about this trip. C has said (multiple times because I ask all the time) there are no SET dinners or events we have to attend, so it's all up to us. I want to tour some ancient ruins, but I also want to use this trip to get some major R&R. So bikinis, shorts and maybe 2 cute dresses? HELP ME LADIES....you KNOW how poor of a packer I am. Oh you don't, check out this post *here*.
6) It has been a curly hair everyday week over huuurrr! And super dressed down too. What, when it's 30-40 degrees and you don't HAVE a dress code who really cares right?!!? No judgement fashionistas :)!
7) I will have my FIRST group of guest posts next week and I am so excited! :)
8) Miss Pinky over here got into a rather interesting discussion before leaving work last night, and I took some flak for my opinion. Even though I am in a relationship, I will accept a drink bought by a gentleman if I am out with the girls. Personally, if a guy thinks buying me a drink is the way to my heart and a relationship that's his fault and he deserves to lose his $5-$8 on my drink. I'll talk to him for a few minutes, but then will walk away and find my friends. I would NEVER do this if C were out with me, but if I'm out with the girls, I don't think it hurts anything. Am I completely wrong?!?!
9) Have I mentioned I'm excited about Cancun....eeeek!!?!?!
Have a fabulous week loves! I won't be around next week for Confessions but please come read because I'll have an awesome guest post! LOVE and HUGS and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!