Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday Friday gotta get down on Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday (you're welcome hahahahaha)! Friday is finally here, can I get an amen (AMEN!) Now, onto my favorite link up ever, Confession Fridays with Leslie a la A Blonde Ambition! Come join in the fun, you know you want to.
******THESE ARE MY CONFESSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!******
1) Home girl over here had a MAYJAH case of the dropsies last night. My dinner, my wine glass, cosmetics in my cabinet, my keys...yeah it was way bad! I really don't know WHAT the deal was.
2) I ALMOST scooped up my dinner from the floor and just put it back on my plate. Key word is ALMOST! I was so crushed, because I made an amazing tilapia with peppers, onions, and garlic simmered in white wine and was soooo hungry. But, I knew I had to throw it away and remake it because once it's on the floor you can eat it no more. Sorry ladies, 5 second rule is a hoax, if it falls on the floor THROW IT AWAY!
3) The word CANCUN may or maynot be written on my bathroom mirror in lipstick as a reminder to stick to my exersise program and clean eating. I said MAAAAAAAAAAY....don't judge!
4) Pinky was a pouty girlfriend this week and there was no REASON to be. Seriously, I pouted for 2 DAYS over a stupid lil something and the whole time I KNEW it was wrong. Looking back I wish I hadn't been so stubborn, because those are 2 days I can't get back. Oh well, live and learn right! I <3 You Honey!
5) Today is Friday the 13th and now that I think about it, that's a lil freaky! Must do a good deed today to account for all of the 'bad' and 'unlucky' things people will encounter. (I really don't believe in supersticiousness, except for sports. But sometimes it's fun).
6) *NSYNC Pandora has been my music of choice this week. I miss the Boy Band days, siiigghh!
7) I am 12 kinds of excited to see Princess Kate and Fresh Prince this Saturday. And as much fun as it will be to play with them, I will be 12 kinds of excited to give them back to Mama & Daddy L!
8) Today is my maternal grandfather's 86th Birthday! I sent him a HILARIOUS card which I think he will appreciate. Happy Birthday Tony the Tiger, <3 you and your long johns too! ;)
9) A friend at work sent me this emoticon and I ADORE IT!!!! It's sooo me! Is it sad that I really really really want her HAIR!!!
10) My blog, my blog friends and followers make me so happy! <3 to you all!