Image Map

September 29, 2011

It's Okay & What I'm Playin

Linky Party Thursday!!!!!
First up Miss Neely for:


....It's Okay....

...That I almost had a heart attack during the Cowboys vs Redskins game...

...To not care that we only won by kicking all field goals, A WIN IS A WIN...

...To have posted SHAMELESSLY about the win...I would have gotten it 324803 times as bad if we had lost...

...That I rocked my Cowboys gear shamelessly last week and on Monday and Tuesday...

...That my Facebook status has consisted of Dallas Cowboys and the reunion of Sportyspice and BlackOps...

...To have smack talked all game on Tuesday because my soccer team played a bunch of whiney, horrible, B#($*#)!!!...

...To be EXTREMLY frustrated because someone flaked on our Vegas trip...

...To be SUPER EXCITED ABOUT VEGAS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!...

...To plan on shamelessly begging my hairstylist for a color, cut and HIGHLIGHTS. Even though I truly only have time for a cut and color...

...To be CAHRAVING sweets because I'm on a get fit diet for Vegas...

...To be super excited/nervous for my first blog swap! I hope my person likes her gifts!!!...

...That I look forward to this post every week...


Next up Miss Sarah for:



FAVORITE LINE DANCE EVER!!!! The BOOTY CALL YA"LL!!!

Ya'll have to learn this dance for your next wedding...so much fun!

Kiss me thru the Phone: Soulja Boy {tell em}

Sportyspice and I ADORE this song and when we were packing last week she made me cd including this song. It's been on repeat {678triple98212}

Crazy Possessive: Kaci Battaglia

Along the same lines as Soulja Boy and oldie but a goodie!

Viva Las Vegas: Elvis Presley
This chick and her man are heading to VEGASVEGAS next week and I'm already singing this in my head!

HAPPY THURSDAY PRETTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Have fun in Vegas!! Sounds like so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Starbucks Salted Caramel love! You so just made my day :) And a trip to Vegas?! Awesome... can't wait to hear about it!!

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Vegas trip! Vacations are SUPER awesome :)
    (Boo about the Cowboys....sorry, I had to do it) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay... You're going to Vegas! I'm a little jealous haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally drinking one right now. lol. how funny. adore this post. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty.Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your Vegas trip! I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kiss me thru the phone! lol. viva las vegas!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!