Image Map

January 30, 2013

Currently

[source]

I published my first currently list back in August and 
since I've seen a few floating around recently,
 I thought, why not update?!

Reading Deep Survival by Laurence Gonzales and  
Women Heroes of World War II by Kathryn J. Atwood
Both  are extremely informative and great reads.

Trying to save money.

Anticipating my future. I believe some wonderful things are in store.

Buying lots of farmer's market food. Expensive, but worth every penny.

Lusting over a big vacation. Now that I have my Speedy,
I don't have a THING I am lusting over.

Enjoying snuggles with my honey on the couch.

Cursing the temperatures in the DC/Metro area. Bring back the heat.

Listening to Florida Georgia Line. LOVE them!
Favorite jam is "Tell Me How You Like It".

Annoyed with little things.

Watching the Big Bang Theory. I always enjoyed episodes when they were on,
but now C and I are turning to BBT reruns instead of NCIS reruns.

Wishing money grew on trees.

Devouring the dark chocolate M&M's in my trail mix.

Waking up at 5am for morning workouts. A few weeks ago I was
sleeping in, but I'm SO much more productive
after my morning workout. 

Hating my self doubt.

Wanting more sleep.

Hoping the transition at work won't be to miserable or crazy.
It is a step in the right direction for our team, but
we all know how much fun CHANGE is.

Feeling a tad behind in life. I'm not married, I rent and 
I don't have a kid. I know I'm where I'm supposed to be,
but with the big THREE-OH so close, I think 
a state of OH EM GOODNESS is appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for big vacations--make one happen, so much fun to look forward to!
    I love love love the Big Bang Theory--it's so funny!
    As for the last one....I'm with ya. What's up with that, though? Youre always the one telling me not to fret about this! So, stop it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 2013 is the year of Pinky. :) Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!