Image Map

January 14, 2013

Weekend Update

Another weekend come and gone,
another Monday wishing I was still in bed,
sleeping.

Can I get an Amen?!?

Anywhoodle, this weekend was lots of fun
and kind of packed.

Just how I like em.

As mentioned before my best friend T
drove down to hang out on Saturday night.

I spend the early morning working
then commenced cleaning
before the farmer's market.

C and I went shopping
cooked breakfast
and then since it was sooooo
beautiful outside,
we actually went for
a RUN!

WOW, talk about out of shape!
I can crank out pullups like
no other, but my cardio,
HORRIBLE!

 It felt SO NICE to be outside
though, so I'm glad we
acutally went out and ran.

However, my shoes are dead
and I totally felt my shins. :(
I bought some killer new kicks
to fix the problem,
CHECK EM OUT!
GEL-Nimbus 14 Womens Running Shoes - Pink
[via]
Don't they just scream, MEEEEEEE!!!!????

I spent the rest of the afternoon
doing laundry
and cleaning, then
MY BEST FRIEND WAS HERE!

We immediately exchanged Christmas gifts,
and I loved hers.

We buy each other an ornament every year,
but this year she had a wreath mad for me
and I LOVE LOVE IT!

Soooooo FYI, I was a really bad blogger
and didn't take ANY pictures.
Super bummer, I know.

A bunch of friends came out with us
for dinner
and then we headed to Crumbs
for cupcakes.

SO GOOD!

Once we were back at my place
everyone had drinks
while watching the football game
and Miss America. ;)

We decided to head out to a bar,
but that ended being a bummer.

There were way to many people
and it was way too loud.

Next time, we'll just stay in
and hang out fo sho!
[WOW, I sound SO OLD!]

Sunday was church
and then manicure time
with Miss JennJenn.

This was the first time I attempted gel nails
and I'm pretty happy with how they came out.
NO CHIPS = MUY BUENO!
It was really strange though,
many nail techs had comments on the color
I used.

I couldn't tell if they LIKED it
or there was something wrong with it.
We'll go with liked it :)!

This weekend was the first time I played
indoor soccer all season.
Wouldn't you know we had 2 games?!

We won both which was awesome.
I didn't score any goals, but I had
a heck of a defensive game.
I'm extremely sore right now,
but it feels good!

On the way home my baby girl
SASSY hit a special milestone:
MY she's growing up SO FAST!!!! ;)
All in all a fun weekend,
how was yours?!?!
LINK.IT.UP!



Take a moment today to remember the victims
of Newtown.

Today marks one month since
the horrible massacre.

13 comments:

  1. YAY for gel mani's with a great buddy! So glad you like them--and I hope you continue to! :)
    I think they liked the color, altho it was hard to tell haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sneakers are so you! I love getting the gel manicure! I get them all the time! 2 weeks great looking nails! WIN WIN! I also housed some Crumbs cupcakes this weekend! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your first gel mani?? Isn't it amazing? They're kind of addicting. Seriously :D I want to try one of the do-it-at-home kits to save some moola. But I wonder how well it would actually work!

    Cute sneaks...love em!

    Glad you had such an awesome time with your best friend :)

    Happy weekend lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails really do look awesome and I love the color! I vote that they should be loved by you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did you paint your nails so well?!
    and your car's name is sassy?! yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a great weekend! :) I love best friend time! I think the nail color you picked is GORGEOUS! Love. :) And don't even get me started on the shoes. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sneaks are SOOO you!! Super cute :-D

    My best friend is in the Twin Cities for work the next two days and I get to spend all sorts of time with her. CAN'T WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look amazing!! Love them. I need to try the gel! I hate when they chip so quickly. Sounds like you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new kicks are fabulous & so you!!!! You'd love the Nikes I got for Xmas! So what did you think of Miss.America? Their talents made me feel a little awkward haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Basicalllyyy I just saw your comment on Carolyn's post about introducing yourselves and saw you say 'sports sports sports' SO I HAD to stop in ;)

    I love the nail color too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes TOTALLY scream P!nky! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!