Image Map

January 18, 2013

Confession Fridays


These are my::confeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesions::
I confess: I was the Birthday Fairy at C's apartment. He had to be out of town the day before his birthday, so I decided to play college kid and decorate. What do you think? BTW, thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes, he was tickled when I told him about your comments!
Takes you back to college huh?
Only 3 cupcakes, so he wouldn't get mad at me :)
I confess: The whole Manti Te'o story is one of the weirdest sports stories out there. I'm pretty sure his and Tiger's story are the top two in my book. A fake dead girlfriend......what!?!?!?!

I confess: I still have cruise/vacation posts scheduled for next week. But only two. Then I promise back to your regularly scheduled programing. ;)

I confess: I wish I was counting down to Cancun next week, like I was last year.

I confess: Inauguration day is Monday and I'm already ready for the next administration.

I confess: The amount of microwave popcorn I've eaten after lunch this week is borderline outrageous.
Anyone else eat their popcorn with M&M's [darkchocolate]?
NO!?!? Y'all are missing out!
I confess: I'm super excited about my trip to Nashville next week. First step...

I confess: I'm also super excited about my gun safety class this Sunday. Soon to be #NRAmember over here!
 
I confess: This is my NEW life motto!
Source: thefabweb.com via Erica on Pinterest


Happy Friday Kids!

5 comments:

  1. but popcorn is the best food ever. seriously my face snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nashville? Fun!!! And Love popcorn w/ M&M's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the strangest effing story I've ever heard. He hands down had to be in on it. It's just too much if he wasn't.

    Have SO much fun in Nashville how exciting. Sing a little country for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this post (especially the last one)!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww You did such a good job! I should have decorated more, but I made breakfast and dinner, planned a future weekend getaway, and we had a fun dinner with friends. I love that we get to spoil our wonderful men!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!