Image Map

May 6, 2013

Blog Every Day in May [Day 6]




Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

What a loaded question right?

Let me see if I can do it justice. 

I LIVE LIFE!

I dance in the rain!

I sing out loud in the car!

I play kickball!

I play soccer!

I succeed!

I pretend I'm a chef!

I blog!

I read!

I rewatch episodes of my favorite tv!

I make fun of things and people!

I make lots of mistakes daily!

I think about Christmas all the time!

I support the people I love!

I fight!

I LOVE!

I fail!

I pray for peace and love and hope!
I smile!

I laugh!

I live in a PINK world of glittery optimism!
 

17 comments:

  1. I like it! You really do embrace life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't sing out loud in the car? They're missing out. Stopping by from the linkup! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your positive, upbeat attitude always makes me smile! Sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing in the rain and singing out loud in the car - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about Christmas all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I live in a PINK world of glittery optimism!" This line might be my favorite that I've read all day. I think I'm going to just have to follow along now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your response to her question! Here from the link-up! My post isn't quite finished yet, but I think your interpretation of how to answer this question is the best that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! and love that you live in "a pink world of glittery otimism" My kinda girl! = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. "think about Christmas all the time..." Me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in a pink glittery world of optimism. That's fucking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the last one. A pink glittery world of optimism. Sounds great.
    Stopping by from the challenge.
    Kayleigh - http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! Living life is so important.


    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/







    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this. I always think it's so limiting when what do you do merely means your job. Love your positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I love you! So upbeat and positive! You really do your best to enjoy every single moment, instead of taking it for granted. I love that!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!