May 6, 2013

Blog Every Day in May [Day 6]




Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

What a loaded question right?

Let me see if I can do it justice. 

I LIVE LIFE!

I dance in the rain!

I sing out loud in the car!

I play kickball!

I play soccer!

I succeed!

I pretend I'm a chef!

I blog!

I read!

I rewatch episodes of my favorite tv!

I make fun of things and people!

I make lots of mistakes daily!

I think about Christmas all the time!

I support the people I love!

I fight!

I LOVE!

I fail!

I pray for peace and love and hope!
I smile!

I laugh!

I live in a PINK world of glittery optimism!
 

17 comments:

Jenn said...

I like it! You really do embrace life :)

Amanda said...

Who doesn't sing out loud in the car? They're missing out. Stopping by from the linkup! Have a great Monday!

Holly said...

Your positive, upbeat attitude always makes me smile! Sweet post :)

Raeven said...

Dancing in the rain and singing out loud in the car - I love it!

Pamela said...

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about Christmas all the time ;)

Aleshea said...

Always say yes to glitter.

Monica said...

Love it! Great Post!

Carolyn said...

Love this!! :)

Christina @ The Murrayed Life said...

"I live in a PINK world of glittery optimism!" This line might be my favorite that I've read all day. I think I'm going to just have to follow along now. :)

Amanda said...

I absolutely love your response to her question! Here from the link-up! My post isn't quite finished yet, but I think your interpretation of how to answer this question is the best that I've seen!

Tori G said...

Love it! and love that you live in "a pink world of glittery otimism" My kinda girl! = )

Tiffany said...

"think about Christmas all the time..." Me too :)

Nikki said...

I live in a pink glittery world of optimism. That's fucking awesome!

kayleigh maryon said...

I love the last one. A pink glittery world of optimism. Sounds great.
Stopping by from the challenge.
Kayleigh - http://thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com

Betty Taylor said...

I love it! Living life is so important.


http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/







Imogen said...

Love this. I always think it's so limiting when what do you do merely means your job. Love your positivity.

Courtney B said...

Oh how I love you! So upbeat and positive! You really do your best to enjoy every single moment, instead of taking it for granted. I love that!