Image Map

November 26, 2012

Yup, He's All Mine!!!

Louis that is.

Yes, you read and saw correctly.....

That is a Louis Vuitton and yes he is mine!

Saturday after Thanksgiving the two sissys drove to Tyson's II
with me and I FINALLY purchased
the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30!

I was uber nervous when I walked into the store,
because I'm not the NORMAL LV clientele.
I can't just pick out a bag without looking at the price
or purchase multiple on a whim.

But, my fears were laid to rest quickly by an extremely
friendly and warm LV rep.

The rep was very knowledgeable
and shared a ton of LV facts
while I was thinking and deciding
on my Louis.

I thought I knew what I wanted when I walked in,
but all of a sudden,
when it was time to pull the trigger,
I balked.

Not totally, but there was a moment of
OH EM GOSH
THIS IS A LOT OF MONEY
do I really need this bag?!?!

Thankfully, my sissys were able to remind me
HOW BADLY I've wanted this bag,
and that I've saved a long time
for this moment.

BOOM, decision made.

Having the two of them there was so special,
there's NOTHING like having
sisters as your best friends.

After a year plus of lusting, saving and some kickball championship winnings,
I'm so excited to call this Louis Vuitton Speedy my own!
I'm a big kid now :)

I hope you and your's had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My family recap will be up tomorrow!

Happy Cyber Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooh! SO beautiful :-D Congrats on the big buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!! :) How exciting! I know how long you've been in love with that guy, so I totally think it was a good purchase! I bet he looks amazing on your arm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I know it's a big deal to drop a butt ton of money on a purse, but if you love it you'll use it a ton and then it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love your speedy and become addicted! it goes with everything and holds Mary Poppins bag! I was the same way buying my Louboutin heels. Enjoy sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh so exciting! Congratulations on your new Louis. I'm glad you had a great experience. Love it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! That bag is beautiful!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally understanding your feelings on this - I bought my first "big girl" purchase at LV 2 months ago. It was the Monogram speedy 35. You will never fall out of lust with it! And it makes all outfits even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I'm so happy you finally got one!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!