Image Map

May 15, 2013

Blog Every Day in May [Day 15]



Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

I chose to do a DAY in the life with
hourly pictures of my day.

***Disclaimer: Due to the nature of my line of work, I really can't show you ANYTHING work related. So, don't JUDGE the amount of other things you see and think I DON'T actually work. I wish I could show you how I multitasks, but my work is too sensitive with rights and other security measures.***

 A day in the life of PINKY!

Alarm clocks, coffee and workout time.
Outfit decisions, accessory fun, morning commute music and makeup.
My morning at work routine, blog walking, coffee making, breakfast eating.
While updates are flowing it's time for some tweeting, more coffee and Scandal catchup.
Time for my second cup of water, with a wedding and scheduling break.
Midmorning snack of berries and and amazeball, quick check of the hair before a meeting and document prep for my vacation day this week.
Some more show catch up while work things are chugging along in the background, white board updating, blog post prepping and engagement ring staring :)
WOOHOO lunch & news time, then more water and floss time.
Quick walk outside to keep the food coma at bay and some Pinterest perusing while on a conference call.
Afternoon tea and snacks to keep me motivated during the crunch hour of my day.
Commute congestion and news station
Finally home sweet home, 10 miler prepping, sweet smelling candle and some after work veg material.
Le Fiance making our amazing dinner, so I cleaned up :)
Some pump up music before my 745pm soccer game. Love cleats on turf
Much needed roll out after two games, shower power, then reading before my favorite picture of the day. Gosh, I love putting that ring in it's special place. GOOD NIGHT!
I hope you enjoyed a day in 'Pinky's life'!

I can't wait to see how everyone else spends their day!

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job of documenting everything! Loved seeing your day in pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun topic! I can't believe you wake up at 515am...ahhh!!! So early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wake up at 4:45 so I feel your pain lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so detailed! lol. Seems like you are super organized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! :) Such a busy girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get up that early?? Wow O.o This was quite a comprehensive take on the prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your day...just made me very tired. haha I see ME!! I feel special ;) This is the second time that I have seen those rolly things. They seem great for the muscles.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!