Image Map

June 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday [linkup]

Today I'm linking up with Tori for

..........************................***************................************..........
This week's outfit is extremely girlie and fun.
Ballerinaesque
Shirt: Hecht's [Yes it's THAT OLD]
Earrings: Gift from parents in college
Bracelets: USA bracelet from WW2 museum, fake pearls a gift
Watch: Michael Kors
Engagement Ring: Le Beau
Black/Silver Ring: Wet Seal
Nail Color: Essie - Case Study

I'm lucky because I DON'T have to 
dress up for work. 

Honestly I could exist in jeans and a polo,
which is nice in the winter.

But sometimes I get really into looking nice
especially in the spring/summer.

I had our wedding tasting after work
and I wanted to look pretty and bridal. 

What do you think?!?!

What did YOU WEAR!?


6 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Love the skirt! Thanks so much for linking up 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit!! I say make the most out of all the fun wedding stuff!

    {love jenny xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! And skinny! Love the pink lace skirt. And the pearls too. I'm a sucker for pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO DANG CUTE!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink skirt, and the rose ring! I just wore grey slacks and an emerald green shirt for work. Summer's still not coming back here! Hope you enjoyed your tasting!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!