Image Map

July 22, 2013

My Bridal Shower

Saturday was one of the best days of my life. 

Babyspice, Sportyspice and Mama B threw me
the best bridal shower in the world. 

It was so, so, so much fun! The day couldn't have been any better.

Babyspice designed this beautiful invitation a few months ago
and I'm glad I can finally share it today.
So talented right?
When the lovely party planners asked me what I wanted for a theme,
I mentioned these three things:

Vintage/Whimsy Decor
Mimosa bar
& BRUNCH!

My oh my, did they deliver. 

The decor was so beautiful; there were teacups, vintage jewels,
pictures of me & C and pink pink pink!

I wish everyone reading could taste the deliciousness
that was the food. 
Everything was so incredible. 

We had Nutella crepes, ham biscuits, caprese sticks, mini pancakes,
fruit & goat cheese brushetta, fruit salad and angel food cupcakes.

TO
DIE
FOR!

I'm a lucky girl with leftovers today ;)!

Of course there were fun bridal games and 
everyone had a blast playing. 

We played
"What was the bride wearing?"
"How well do you know the bride?"
"Bridal Bingo"
"And how well does the bride know the groom?

Ummmmmm yeah, I almost failed my game.

ONE WORD...ALLIGATOR!?!?

All of the guests were super generous
and C & I received many thoughtful gifts. 

I'm still on cloud nine honestly,
the party was so fun and I felt so loved. 

People are right, this really is the BEST time of your life
because everyone is so genuinely happy for us. 

I couldn't have asked for a better party or day. 

THANK YOU SISSYS and MAMA B!

Now, the fun stuff, PICTURES!

Fun vintage decor was everywhere
Food Food Food
Beautiful ladies
Brady Bunch family, before Daddy peaced out ;)
Soon we will share the same last name, but no relation
Lovely friends 
Mimosa Bar :)
My Mimosa CUP! Everyone received a wine glass decorated
with their initials as a favor.
My lovely coworker
The wonderful party planners
Grandma's homemade ham biscuits
Amazingly delicious food. SO FANTASTICAL
Chubby bunny didn't know Le Fiance as well as she thought..
ALLIGATOR!?!?!
Receiving advice from the seasoned wives
Bridal Bingo
Gifts galore, I was blessed

JennJenn
Wedding Party
Bridesmaid L
Cool shoes club
Wedding planning group ;)
Bridesmaid T
Wedding planner :)
iPhone fun pictures
Besides the wine glass favors, guests were given 
their own potted shamrock as a nod
to my soon to be Irish heritage. 
That Mama B is a super creative lady yeah?!

I know I've said it a bazillion times, 
but I am one BLESSED LADY!

47 days girls....
FORTY SEVEN DAYS!

Linking up with Sami, Leanne and Meg

10 comments:

  1. It was a boatload of fun! And, I still feel the need to pat myself on the back for the "how well do you know P!nky" game, since I got almost every question and I think I've known you the shortest amount of time. Gotta love our g-chats! haha
    I'm so glad that I got to share in your special day, and I'm so super happy for you and C! Lots of hugs and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such an amazing shower! I will definitely need a mimosa bar when I have my bridal shower in 20-30 years! (kidding!) Congratulations, hope the next 47 days fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! Love the nod to the irish... super cute idea. Looks like you had a blast and ate well... so jealous I just want to hop and plane and celebrate with ya! Lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAY! Congratulations!! Looks like it was a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love the idea of a brunch. The menu sounded so delicious. The mimosa bar and glass favors were so cute. And of course you, along with all your gals, looked absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Fun Fun and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks PERFECT and SO you!! I only wish I could have been there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, your pictures are very beautiful and your bridal dress is just fantastic. Actually I am also planning a pink vintage wedding and need to book most suitable wedding venues in Atlanta. Can you share me some ideas in selecting venues?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!