Image Map

September 7, 2015

Seven Hundred Thirty Days Later

My heart still pitter patters over my groom.

I remember with joy, the hustle and bustle of getting ready with all my favorite girls.





My walk with my Daddy down the aisle still takes my breath away.


Our perfectly us ceremony still brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my face.


The concept of being a family of six has FINALLY taken hold.

 I'm so happy I listened to my mom about a bubble exit. #oneofmyfavoritepictures

Walking back to the church being Mr&Mrs holds a special piece of my heart.

I still can't get enough of our formal pictures at the Jefferson Memorial.









I still get giddy thinking about our first dance.

These pictures STILL make me laugh and smile.







Seven Hundred and Thirty Days later and I still have to pinch myself to be sure 9/7/13 wasn't just a dream. The love that surrounded us two years ago was the most amazing feeling in the world and I wish I could relive it all over again. Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life and I am so thankful I have Le Husband as mine forever. Happy 2nd Anniversary, my love, to the moon and back! Thank you for making my life a bazillion times better, you are the man of my dreams < 3!


Happy anniversary to my wedding twin and dear, dear friend, Jessi. Best day ever times two, lady! < 3
[source]
Linking up with these beautiful ladies whoop whoop < 3
waitingonwednesday

15 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, girlfriend!!! Hope you two have a FABULOUS day celebrating!! :) Cheers to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary girlfriend!!! You look beautiful on your wedding day :)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous wedding! I am OBSESSED with the special touches you put on your bouquet!!!!!!!
    Happy anniversary, friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! i love all of the photos - you all looked stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww happy anniversary girl! Loved seeing your beautiful wedding pics! Hope you guys had an amazing time celebrating!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy belated anniversary!! I adore these pictures and I adore you and le husband!! Gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post! I love looking at your wedding photos - STUNNING! :) Happy anniversary my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeeeek!!!! *wipes tear* How fun and special! I love this and LOVE seeing these memories! Hope yall had the best day ever lady!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl your pictures totally make me teary! they are fabulous and gorgeous, but my favourite thing is that you just absolutely exude happiness. love it! happy belated anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy anniversary! thanks for taking us down memory lane on your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your heart should go pitter patter! He is so so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Everything! Love his pink socks!!!!!
    I had a bubble exit at my second wedding. So fun!!
    Love the bridesmaid holding your dad back!!
    Here from Waiting Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!