I saw this on Nikki's blog awhile back and thought it would be a PERFECT lil post while I am away. I personally LOVE learning more about my blog friends and hope you enjoy learning more about me.
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes, I feel honored to be my father's namesake. #nonotpinky
2. When was the last time you cried? Oh goodness, last night after birthday dinner. So many changes are coming my way and the enormity of everything hit me like a brick wall.
3. Do you have kids? Nope, but God willing possibly next year, eeek! #didijustwritethat
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Le duh, I'm awesome. No seriously, I think I exuded a warm personality and believe myself to be extremely supportive and fun. Let me know if you think otherwise.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? NAH D'OH!!!!! Sarcasm is my third foreign language.
6. Will you ever bungee jump? If the opportunity arose I wouldn't say no, but I won't seek the opportunity out myself.
7. What is your favorite cereal? This is tough so here are my top three: Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Life.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Eyes and figure... are you in better shape than me ;)?
9. What is your eye color? Hazel/Green. I love that they change with my clothing.
10. Scary movie or happy ending? Have you met me? Happy ending ONLY ALL THE TIME!
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla, evergreens, sugar cookies, jasmine,
12. Computer or television? I'm gonna computer because you can watch shows on it and play on the interwebs.
13. What's the furthest you've been from home? In high school my father was stationed in South Korea for a year and we visited him for two weeks in the summer. Despite the circumstances it was one of the most amazing trips.
14. Do you have any special talents? I don't think anything special.
15. Where were you born? The GREAT state of Texas.
16. What are your hobbies? Sports, lifting, teaching BODYPUMP, cooking, baking, eating [nom nom nom], sewing [doing a lil crossstich what what], reading, writing, blogging and of course, KICKBALL!
17. Summer or winter? SUMMA, SUMMA, SUMMATIIIIIIIIIIME! All the time, errrreeeeytime.
18. Do you have any pets? Not now, but had two dogs growing up and a gerbil.
19. Favorite movie? Can't pick one so here are my top six Frequency, UP [and anything Disney or Pixar], The Negotiator, Enemy of the State, League of Their Own, Field of Dreams.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, two fabulous lil sissys who are my bestest friends.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Good night moon, this has changed so many times. When I was younger I wanted to be the President, a veterinarian and a ballerina all at once. Hmmm, how many of those did I check off? Yeah, about that, haha. Anyway now? I honestly would LOVE to work in the fitness industry. My dream job, as of this moment, would be gaining the knowledge and expertise to work for Les Mills as an elite instructor so I could lead Quarterly's and Releases. That and I'd love to work in a bakery!