1. Have you ever kept a Gratitude Journal? No, but will be starting one now. Life has come for me recently and many friends have reminded me gratitude can change attitude. I'm now daily writing down at least ONE thing I'm grateful for and more if I can.
2. Hosting Thanksgiving at your House? Nope, visiting family. I'm super excited
3. Favorite food from the Thanksgiving meal? Dressing, gravy & mashed potatoes.
4. What one thing in nature are you most grateful for? Fresh air. The breeze in the trees and the wind on my face.
5. Pumpkin Pie? BARFFFFFF!!!! Only chocolate pie.
6. Traditional Cookbook? Usually... or a paleo cookbook.
7. Oven baked or deep fried turkey? Golly, I love both. I grew up with oven baked though.
8. Thanksgiving leftovers? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!
9. What is one household product you are most grateful for? My dishwasher, I hated dishes.
10. Are you most grateful for home cooked meals or restaurant meals? Both, love we have the option.