Image Map

November 3, 2010

WIWW

Here we are at my 2nd WIWW, and I have missed a few, my bad. After looking at these photos I have decided I need to do something about the angle of my mirror. It makes me look alot hippy and squarer than I am. NO LIE!


Wed {First Outfit for WIWW} day
White T: Hannah Montana for Walmart (on sale)
Blue sweater: Target
Black jeans: Hechts
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft (on sale)


Thurs{Changed my shoes but didn't take a picture}day
Top: Victoria's Secret (on sale last year)
Tank: Gap Outlet
Jeans: Macy's
Boots: Steve Madden for Victoria Secret
Necklace: Foxy

Fri{I was too lazy}day

Sat&Sun{No pictures w/out my face}days


Mon{Dressed like a ragamuffin}day
White Tee: Q&A
Brown sweater: Hand me down from forever ago
Jeans: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Puma

Tues{what I wore to PT}day
Top: Kope Bryant (from kobebryant.com)
Shorts: Circa college soccer 2004
Sweatpants: A la C
Bare feet: Cold on the floor

Tues{What I wore to work}day
White Long sleeve: Gap Outlet
Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft (2 years ago)
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft (on sale 2 years ago)
Socks: Target
Shoes: Somewhere online on sale for a costume last year

Weds{I made it almost a whole week}day
Top: Gap Outlet(Christmas present)
Sweater: Mossimo for Target
Cord Pants: Express (from college I think, GASP)
Shoes: Franco Sarto (3 years ago. Best buy EVER)
Necklace: Forever 21 (2 years ago)

I can't wait to see everyone else's looks, Happy WIWW :)!
ps.com I love all of the borders everyone else has around their pictures. Can anyone help educate me on how I can get them on my blog? I'm pretty new at this and am trying to update my look so it's as pretty as yours (yes, I'm talking to you wink wink)!



2 comments:

  1. I agree, all mirrors are mean! Good week honey. Amber x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I feel the same way about my mirror, it's funny that you said that. Sorry I'm not any help on the photo editing question. I'm still pretty new to the whole blogosphere, too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!