Image Map

July 8, 2011

Late Night Ramblin's

It's almost midnight on a Friday night and I'm blogging?!?!? Yep you saw the time correctly. Yours truly is UP and on the comp right now. I'm trying to waste time until I have to do a midnight update for work....lucky me right!?!?! Since I use my time wisely at work and blog, WHY NOT NOW RIGHT!?! No way could I keep it together for a real post, so it's a list and it's a random one.


1) I need more sleep. Haven't had more than 6 hours in the past 1.5 weeks. Now for many of you that's okay, but not for Miss Pinky. I can tell if I don't get my normal 7.5-8 and I am miserable. But, life has just gotten in the way. Looking forward to next weekend when I will catch up...I think.


2)EEEEK next weekend C and I celebrate 1 year!!!! What is going on and where did Miss Pinky go? I'm the 6 month and I'm out kinda gal...a year, wow! Haven't hit that since the college bf.


3) Thank you Lord for not giving me a brother. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my two little cousins but man oh man are they work. Little girls....yeah I know them. Pink, sports, dress up and games, no prob. But boys are hitting, wrestling, farts, jumping on things and loud noises. Lord have mercy on me the rest of the week.


4) I have a kickball tourney tomorrow morning and I am sad to admit I'm nervous. Our team isn't performing and I'm worried we are gonna drop the ball again. I really hope my shins behave and that I'm able to be injury free after 4-5 games.


5)My boss at work is at a Mach 2340830248 times infinity. For serious the passive aggressive emails are all over the place and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. Thank goodness for good work friends and spouses that can cheer me up and help me figure out this new BAU.


6)I miss BabySpice. She isn't home with the boys and it makes me sad. We'll see her this weekend though.


7) Anyone out there watching Toddlers and Tiaras?!?! I caught part of an episode last night and man oh man it was AWESOME. A BOY beauty queen.....HOLLA!


8)I really need to get back in shape. I'm not sleeping well and am feeling sluggish because of the no exercise I am on. It sucks and my eating has been suffering too cause I'm in full pity party mode. Clean eating monster where are you?!?!


9) I was recently bored and watch reruns of Greek from ABC family. Hotness Monster ya'll?!


10)Wow this has only taken 15 minutes....it's amazing what no pictures will do to help the formatting. I really need to get someone to help me with a new blog. Any takers?!?!


Okay, maybe I should pack everything for tomorrow and do a little cleaning...or watch T&T on tv. Anyhoo I'm Audi 500 ya'll! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!