Image Map

November 29, 2011

Guest Post: SportySpice

Good morning ya'll! Today you will be enjoying the fabulous words of my middle sister, SportySpice.
She is HILARIOUS! Seriously one of the funniest people you will ever talk to. She still rags on me at times for writing a blog, but hey that's lil sisters right? I personally don't know what I would do without her in my life.
And isn't she GORGEOUS!?!?!

So without further adieu, here is SportySpice


Dear Bloggers,

   My name is SportySpice but you can call me S squared for short. Now looking at it, I guess it isn't much shorter, oh well. I am writing you in form of a morning message. Since I am a teacher, I start each day with a morning message for my students. It is a way for them to positively start the day and see what is in store for them. I also don't know how to blog, so this is my fall back.
   Anyways, I am currently in the car driving, well actually riding because I wouldn't be typing right now if I was driving, home from Thanksgiving break. At first I was reluctant to take the ten hour trip because all I wanted to do was relax and regroup from my crazy life with fifth graders. The trip actually turned out to be not just a release but an amazing time with family I rarely see.  

Here is a little sum up of our Thanksgiving:
-We had intellectual conversations on passing gas 
-an intense game of holiday charades (Tiny Tim got nothing on me)
-college football and basketball games where we were featured on the jumbotron (unbeknowest to us, way bummer) 
-so much delicious food (I mean DUH)
-nightly battles with cat allergies where the cat usually won (little brat)
-beautiful sunsets (sunrises…are you crazy??)
-flirting with 92 year old men (His name was Earl, so cute right…)
-shopping to the point of becoming sardines in the car (picture to follow)
-skyping with deployed boyfriend who is being a little goober right now (but we will just leave it at that)
-Making homemade wreaths that SPARKLE (do I smell annual tradition??)
-Learning how crazy different the country is than the city (yeah…they don't talk right)
-Herding a dog while sounding like a crazy drunk lady who smoked way too many cigarettes in her lifetime (Lulu thanks)

   I could probably go on forever if you knew me, but I will save your eyes for now. Anyways, I always make sure to end my morning message with something positive. I hope you all had just as wonderful a Thanksgiving as I had. There are so many things in life to be thankful for and one is the blessing of each day. Cherish them as you go and cherish those who are lucky enough to journey through them with you. I wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS for it is right around the corner, ready or not! :) Thanks for reading.
Sincerely,
Ms. SportySpice

What did I tell you?!?!?! Hilarious much!?!?! I never thought the words passing gas would appear on my blog, but hey that's SportySpice.

I hope ya'll enjoyed, happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. love love love this. I'm super close with my lil sister too so I totally relate to this. And she rags on me about having a blog ALL THE TIME. Seriously laughed out loud at S squared's message. obsessed. thanks for sharing, love. If you get a second I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit. I shot it in front of Dee's house from Clueless. I'm sorta obsessed. lol. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!