Image Map

November 11, 2011

Have you HUGGED/THANKED a VET!?

I'm wearing my RED, WHITE, and BLUE today and my Veteran's Day Poppy!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR VETERANS, past and present. Your service means so much to me and I am so so so GRATEFUL!!!!

A SPECIAL thank you to my two Grandfathers, my uncles, MY HERO MY DADDY, my "brother" JJ, my other "brother" BlackOps, my friends who serve and my
Fallen college friend Shane!
















Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice Captain Shane T. Adcock


Amazing song I turn to every Veteran's Day.

"RED is for the Blood
Blue is for the Bruise
White is for the eyes, that fought for me and you.
So we LIFT our HEARTS today
Filled with gratitude and praise
For the VETERANS of the USA"

HAVE YOU HUGGED or THANKED a VET TODAY!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! (much more holiday appropriate than my post today...) hah.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!