Image Map

October 8, 2013

Currently

Throwback to the championship next year!

Reading The Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn. Yes, I'm still reading the series, it's so good and I'm still loving all the books.

Trying to get everything put away in the apartment

Anticipating V-V-V-VEGAS!!!

Buying nothing if you can believe it. We received SO MUCH for our wedding and we have been using gift cards for the things we need so I haven't had to buy anything unnecessary. WOOHOO go me! 

Lusting over my husband....gag too much....#sorryimnotsorry

Enjoying being married and all the new discoveries that comes with living with a husband. Just the small things make me smile and happy. 

Cursing the cold weather that's coming.

Listening to different Pandora stations and some old cds in the car.

Annoyed with Miley Cyrus....just go AWAY!

Watching Scandal, Castle, Kendra on Top, NCIS and The Good Wife

Wishing the newlywed bubble would last FOREVER!

Devouring Food....glorious, glorious FOOD!

Waking up next to an amazing husband.

Loving this quote "What surrounds you, mirrors you"! Food for thought y'all.

Hating that the American government is embarrassing this country.

Wanting more sleep and time. What else is new right?!?

Hoping my kickball team wins Founder's Cup in Vegas this weekend.

Feeling content with life, excited for Vegas, and blessed beyond belief. Yesterday we celebrated one month of being married and it's just faaaaaabulous. Life is good in the hood and I really have nothing to complain about.

3 comments:

  1. What an upbeat and happy post--it's evident through your writing alone how happy you are. Glad you're on Cloud 9! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post wedding gift card use. Its so much fun. Its free shopping! Glad you are enjoying this newlywed life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed on Miley Cyrus. Ugh. She needs to take a little hiatus and get her head on straight! (And put her tongue away for good!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!