Image Map

August 23, 2018

Radom Thoughts for the Week

Hello again, friends.

I should be studying as I write this, but I miss writing and I miss this space. So I'll quickly recap things going on in life and in my head right now:

+ This job is pushing me to and past my limit. I am drowning in new terms, plans, pricing, devices, systems. learning to sell, understanding the how and why and really getting outside my comfort zone. I've cried at work {UGH} and freaked out to my mentor more than once because I'm so scared of not doing well. Everyone seems to think I can do this, I just need to believe in myself and buckle down.

+ I miss my flexible schedule. A lot. I have had late nights, early mornings, no workouts, not enough sleep and my body is all kinds of crazy right now. I miss not having early Mondays. I miss not getting home late and having to constantly wake up early. Trying to keep up with training is taking a lot out of me too. I worried to lose the tiny bit of momentum I had with this new job. I haven't posted much fitness on Instagram nor on my other blog, which makes me sad.

+ Figuring out my workout schedule is hard. I used to teach nine classes a week which meant working out each time I taught. Maybe not to the extend I would normally push myself, but I was moving my body. I have only been able to work out one day since starting last week and while my body is enjoying the time off, it is also craving movement and the gym.

+ Le Husband has had my back like no other and it has held me together like no other during this season. He has be there in every capacity and I am ever so grateful. Marriage is hard, but it is so nice when you have someone to lean on during the trying, frustrating and crazy times.



11 comments:

  1. You have this. You can do it, you just need to believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better - I have been at my job since November & I'm STILLLL trying to get my fitness plan down to a routine ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give yourself some grace! Adjustments are hard.

    I think I missed what the job actually is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girlie hang in there - you got this!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending all the hugs sweet friend, you've got this girl! And yay for a supportive husband through it all! Marriage is definitely hard, but being able to lean on each other in tough times is what makes it amazing <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do this!!! I know you can. Hugs friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You absolutely can do this. New learning curves are steep but you’re a really smart woman!! Get it, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so proud of you! This is a hard season, but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am sorry this is a frustrating time for you friend. i am sure you will overcome all the hurdles soon and everything will get sorted. you got this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!