Image Map

August 31, 2011

8 FEARS!


{one}snakes!!!! I hate them I hate them I hate them! Scare the beggibeies out of me! 

{two}walking outside in the dark! even though my parent's neighborhood is safe, I still get spooked when I have to walk the dog at night.

{three}getting fat! I am sorry if this is rude but I've been tiny my whole life. Gaining more than 5 pounds (unless prego) is one of my bigger fears.

{four}being still at my current job when I turn 30! I want to do something else but don't know how or if I will have the courage to leave.

{five}Never getting married or having my own family.

{six}not having fun at my 10 year HS reunion next month. I wasn't super popular in HS and since I am not where I thought I would be in life I'm scared of feeling unworthy next to class mates.

{seven}not making a difference in the world. I want to do something significant I really do!

{eight}ending up alone...HUGE FEAR OF MINE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!