Image Map

August 23, 2011

Total Rando Tuesd-o

I really don't have anything special for today, so I'm snagging this from Miss Jess at Kentucky Priss (don't worry she said I could). Enjoy pretties and have a fabulous day!

1)Favorite Color

PINK PINK and MORE PINK!


2) Favorite food that you make?

I make a meeeeeeeeeeeeeean chicken, peppers, cheese and onion dish

3) Favorite Food Network Chef

I love the 30 Minute meals. People say I remind them of her...and I'm A-OK with it...YUMO



4)Looking forward to?

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS! Don't hate me, but the only time it's okay to be cold is around the holidays.







5)What are your top 3 beauty picks





I am allll about a glossy lip!



6)Essie or OPI



7)How often do you workout?


I try to run and lift 4-5 times a week!



8)Iced or hot coffee?


I drink hot coffee every morning but an iced caramel macchiato is my summer treat!




9)Fav celebrity couple?


I still keep waiting for them to get back together. I wanted to theme my wedding after theirs!





10)Place you have never been but would love to go?


Australia!




11)Biggest pet peeve?


Don't you DARE hang up on me during an argument and DON'T chew your food noisily....ick!



12)Best guilty pleasure?


I LOVE ME SOME ICE CREAM



13)Something you think is beautiful?


14)Do you subscribe to any mags?



Women's Health


Shape


Sports Illustrated


15)Fav book is?


I can't pick there are tooo many!



16)Drink of choice?

Gimme a Riesling any day!


17)Favorite season?


I LOVE HOT!



18)Staple accessory?


19)Girl celeb crush?

Sandra Bullock is super woman. She looks HOT all the time, is a strong single mom and presents herself as a guys and girls girl. I truly believe she would be SO MUCH FUN for just a dinner and a glass of wine!




20)Clutch or handbag kinda girl?

I want I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!