Image Map

August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Hey ladies, once again I am linking up with Jamieat this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

{1}I am LOVING the tan I have from vacation. Yes, I know pale is the new tan, but golly it feels soooo nice to have some color on my skin :)

{2} I am LOVING this Tousled Curls post by beautiful Leslie of 'A Blonde Ambition'. I know I'm late on the beachy-tousley hair trend, but with my short hair I was very very skeptical it would work. However, after this read and tutorial I said to myself 'SELF, I'm gonna do this'! After playing around this weekend, I wore the hairstyle today and LOVE IT!!!


{3} I am LOVING my outfit today. There was a rumor our new CEO would be dropping by today so that means SNAZZ-IT-UP-GIRLFRIEND!!! The dress is BCBG MAXAZRIA I bought randomly on ideeli two years ago and it has become one of my all time favorites. {Yes, that is my work bathroom because I forgot to snap a pic before I left this morning}


{I dressed it up with my Michael by Michael Kors nude shoes. I really am not on the nude shoe bandwagon but these are soooo comfy and a steal at DSW}

{I got this white watch for Christmas and love how elegant it is. I also jumped on the Essie bandwagon and painted my nails "Ballet Slipper". I love how everything just came together today, sorry if I seem narcissistic}

{4} I'm loving the fact I FINALLY get to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tonight with my family. I am so sad the series is over, it was a great family adventure. Has anyone seen the movie....what are your thoughts?


{6} I am loving my new Asics Cumuls shoe! I can finally run without pain can I get an AMEN!?!?!? Now, I've only run twice but my shins are not hurting and that is AMAZEBALLS! I don't care if these shoes cost me $239048304, I will be buying them for life since they work. Advice to you readers, buy stock in Asics...wink wink!
{source}

{7} I am LOVING the fact that BlackOps is safe over seas. I know it's selfish since so many men and women lost their lives last week, but I am so grateful and thankful that BlackOps was not part of that mission. Please say a prayer for all of those effected by the war over seas.


{8} Of course I'm loving all the wonderful blogs I get to read every week! Have a fabulous week pretty ladies!


3 comments:

  1. You are going to love Harry Potter!! We have already seen it twice in theaters and plan on buying the entire set once it comes out on DVD. Cute outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the HP movie! I haven't read the books though but I have friends that enjoyed it who have read the books.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!