Image Map

October 16, 2012

Me, Myself and I [Linkup]

Today I'm linking up for:
come join in the fun!
 
What is your favorite season and why?
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER! I love the heat, bbqs, the pool, swim suits, sun dresses, short skirts, flips, tanning, mojitos, chips & guac, day drinking and SUN!
[source]
 
Talk about a moment that changed your life.
Wow, there are a few, but the one that jumps out to me is the moment I decided to join a RANDOM kickball team in DC in the hopes of going to Vegas. That was more than 2 years ago, and my life would be SO different if I had been too scared to join the team. I met the love of my life, C on that team and have made some of the greatest friendships I could ever imagine. Kickball has become a huge part of my life and just 2 weeks ago, my team won the championship. WOW!

 
If you could be any Crayola crayon color, what would you be and why?
I would be a HOT PINK GLITTERY crayon. Seksi and Bada$$
[source]
 
Describe yourself as a superhero. Super Power? Name? Sidekick?
Ohhhhh this is hard! I've never really wanted to be a superhero, I just wanted to have super powers. I've always wanted to have the power to see old things as new. I've always been fascinated driving by old barns, landscapes, homes, buildings and then trying to visualize WHAT they looked like brand new. I want that power and I want to be able to fly.
 
If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop?
Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Under Armour

10 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun/funny how things falls into place? Joining Kickball= lover and fun! It's kinda fun to look back and see how things would have changed (or not happened) if only one thing hadn't occurred.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Can I be a pink sparkle crayon too??? :) :) :)

    Also - I love that two of your stores are Chanel and Under Armour. If that doesn't describe you PERFECTLY, I don't know what would. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I want to be a hot pink glittery crayon too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun link up! Of course you would be the hot pink crayon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of you and the boy-toy is too cute!! And Chanel, Polo, and UnderArmour - this is why we're friends! haha, great combo!! GET THAT DRESS! It will look better on you with your hair and skin and it being gold, I am afraid it doesn't wash me out! I might darken my hair a little bit though soon! I think you should definitely buy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link-up. Summer all the way! I'm a summer baby and love summer too. Awesome crayon color and adorble pic of you and your guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're the first person who ever met their hubs on a kickball team. how adorable.

    What an awesome super hero idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so neat you met your love at kickball! Congratulations on winning the Championship that is awesome!
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha you would pick Under Armour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool superhero capabilities. =)

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!