Image Map

September 6, 2017

C U R R E N T L Y


celebrating four years of marriage on Thursday, wow! mushy post to come on this topic, of course :)!

watching reruns until my shows come back. bring it NCIS/Elementary/Blue Bloods

welcoming a new teaching schedule for fitness classes next month and I'm SO EXCITED.

preparing for my big retake of the NASM PT exam. egad!

photographing myself on Instagram story. #imeannothingelseisgoingon

anticipating some wonderful news dropping tomorrow.

hoping Florida is not hit as badly as predicted with Irma. #stayawayhurricanes

loving how America has come together for those affected by Hurricane Harvey. JJ Watts foundation has raised over 18.5 million dollars because of social media, can you believe it? (If you're still looking to donate, might I suggest his foundation or food banks instead of the Red Cross? Not wanting to get into a debate, but they are pennies to the dollar compared to other organizations giving 100% to those in need.)

remembering how loved we felt on our wedding day. such fond memories.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Sister! I love the outpouring of help to those who are hurting. So inspiring! Have a great day!

    Carrie
    astylishfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! What a great picture of you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary, beautiful!!! I hope you have a great day! and I quote agree - it's incredible how our country can succeed when we band together in times of tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I can't wait for the mushy post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt it amazing to see people come together when things go wrong. Put all the stupid differences aside.

    Happy early anniversary! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to hear the big news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! And good luck on the exam. Some good fall TV might be a good reward after that :) I'm looking forward to the return of This Is Us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for your anniversary! I keep hoping the hurricane will just suddenly go back out to sea even though I know it's too late for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! And yes, still praying for Houston and now Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for your anniversary!!!! :) Let the mushy plots come! It's the best. <3 Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! And I agree, don't donate to the Red Cross if you can donate somewhere else. JJ Watt raised SO MUCH. It's great.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary to you and the hubby!! Praying the hurricane doesn't hit us too hard in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated anniversary!

    I love NCIS & Blue Bloods, can't wait for them to come back on!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!