Image Map

March 5, 2014

Wedding Weds: Rehearsal Video

Hello ladies!

I'm back for another Wedding Wednesday.

Over here in pinkland, we're going back in time,
to the day BEFORE the wedding.

I never blogged about it, because I haven't compiled
allllllllllll the pictures that were taken.

I'm super lucky though, because I have one talented
baby sissy aka BABYSPICE
and she created a super cute video of 9.6.13!

There will be another post with pictures, detailing all the fun
that went into our rehearsal dinner [which we catered ourselves]
and pictures of the mani/pedi time with the ladies.

But, for now, enjoy this quick lil sneak into the day before.
[I just have to say that my friends and family are hilarious.
I'm so lucky to have them all]

Rehearsal Day *VIDEO*

***Can we take a moment to check out my hand when I'm 'talking' to Le Husband. Serious much?!?!?***

 Linking up with some lovely ladies!
Wedding Wednesday

NC Belle in Boots


******Remember that you are DUST
and to DUST you shall return******

The journey to the cross starts today. 

7 comments:

  1. What a cute video! Love that your sister documented it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch this at work. Boo! I will check it out when I get home though.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun memories! I've loved keeping up with all your wedding updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this idea?? love it!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I want to do this for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how sweet of your sister! That's so special to have! Also, your bow bouquet looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha that video is so stinkin' cute! I love that your sisters made it for you...such a great memory.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!