Image Map

March 18, 2014

Tired, Cold Panda

That's me over here. 

If it makes no sense to you, no worries. It's a Brady Bunch family thing. 

We have sad bunny. Tired panda. Angry orangutang. 

Yes we know we are...different. ;)!

Anyway, woof, I'm tired. 

I'm still playing catch up from my crazy/busy weekend. 
[shoutout to Rachael for the best comment ever yesterday!]

While I was able to work from home yesterday, I wasn't able to take it as easy as everyone else that just got a free vacation day. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to be in sweats and sitting on my ab ball or the couch to work, but I was still working. Mondays are usually incredibly busy ones, so it was pretty much go, go, go all yesterday.

And it didn't help that I was exhausted from the lack of sleep the night before. It was a mega late night, thanks to a soccer game that should have been canceled, so my body was dunzo. 

I tried to do a workout yesterday, but my body was gave me the 'NAY-NO'!

I'm going to try and see if I can get a day of appointment for a massage, 
because these knots and aches are a bit OOC. 

Speaking of OOC, can we talk about Mother Nature and her
bipolar personality this year?

Snow? On St. Paddy's day?!?!

Gurlfriend is smoking some serious crack recently.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd, not only is it still chilly here, it's going to stay that way for the next 80ish or so days. The Farmer's Almanac and other weather sources have stated that temperatures, across the USA will be five to ten degrees BELOW normal averages until mid May.

 Five to TEN degrees BELOW! Normally, that's eh, but in spring, when it's the difference between 40 and 50 degree days, yeah, that's a BIG DEAL [inagruvoice]. 

Not super stoked to be wearing a parka or sweater on my birthday.

Bring on the heat and summer. 

Oh, quick PSA. If I hear ANYONE complaining about the HEAT and HUMIDITY this summer, I reserve the right to punch you in the throat. It has been frigid and everyone has complained about the cold, so don't be a hypocrite and complain about the heat around me. Pick a team and stay with it, THANKS!
[this does not include my ladies in the southern states. I know it gets bad down there.]

*Soapbox* --> stepping down!

Alright, that's all I've got for ya today. I hope you have a great one!

Babyspice posted an awesome music jam, which gave me a much needed pick me up today. Do yourself a favor and head over *HERE* to hear it. You're welcome.

7 comments:

  1. I need some warmth! Like NEED at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! You crack me up!! It has been unusually colder here too this year. No, not near as much snow as y'all but, usually by this time of year (2 days away from official Spring) it's nice & warm here! Mother nature is definitely smoking some crack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna need a miracle warm front to come in around April 11th and stick around until April 12th at midnight haha. Mother Nature really needs to get her act together, and SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that it is going to be a cool Spring as well. We still have snow in our forecast next week.. depressing! Come on summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw shucks, thanks for passing people over my way.
    But they should all really be thanking you, if this will be their first introduction to the musical genius, hot-in-a-homeless-jungle-man-way Matt Corby and his soulful introspective indie pop =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked my comment!! haha. IT'S SO COLD HERE AND I'M SO OVER IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try to blow some warm arm your way... but you will be in the ATX in April!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!