Image Map

July 7, 2017

Family Friday

You You Part of me wanted not to post this week. Part of me couldn't let it go unnoticed my family was here. My heart was whole for three days. We had so much fun, it was wondrously fabulous being reunited. Crazy a week from today they were here....HERE, with me. And now they aren't and my heart is sad.

Wednesday was a pretty painful day for me. I cried through the early morning and let's not even talk about the drive to work. Even though life is in a MUCH better place than the last time I saw everyone it was still incredibly hard to drive away to work while they drove back to Virginia. Sometimes I just don't understand.

Anyway, today is not the day I want to dwell on anything. Today I just want to post fun pictures and remember our family 4th of July weekend. It was a glorious time on the lake, even with rain, and we all had a blast together. We spent time catching up, laughing too much, catching some rays, eating too much food, working out together, dancing, hugging, crying and just being the Brady Bunch. I want to do it allll over again, RIGHT NOW!

























12 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time with your family! It's always hard to see them go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely time with family! all those pictures, such great memories. also can i just say how just looking at these photos makes me wanna work out? lol. anyway i'm sorry you're sad - time to count down until the next visit!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to spend such amazing time with family! So sorry they had to head back already. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you had such a great time with your family! Y'all are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you were able to have that time with your family. It's hard to see them leave but it makes the next time you all are together that much more special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lol'd at the burpee tank. Looks like such a fabulous weekend!!! Goodbyes are always the worst. My best friend here is moving to Portland in a couple weeks and I am dreading it so so much. Thinking of you friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect family weekend! I'm glad you took tons of pictures and soaked it all up as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet you got some sissy time and got to spend the holiday weekend together...so good for the soul I'm sure. You girls are all ripped!! Enjoy the weekend lady! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry, can't imagine how tough that is! The pics are great though, you all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO much fun! Family love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are one fit family!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful way to spend some time with family! Also, holy wow, girl! You are WAY fit! <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!