Image Map

November 1, 2017

C U R R E N T L Y {NOVEMBER}

[source]
realizing: we are now in the holiday season and man it feels good.

stirring: hot cocoa or tea with honey

appreciating: friends who help me get better and family time.

investigating: new meals which are healthy, easy and tasty.

following: lots of fitness/les mills peeps.

hoping: all of the people who have dealt with natural disasters recently are still receiving the help they need. my heart breaks thinking about people still suffering and spending the holidays without. 

anticipating: all the travel this month. our next 30 days are going to be crazy but I'm so excited for all the places we are going and all the fun things planned. cheers to travel.

loving: our home. knowing we have our OWN place for the holidays this year makes me so happy.

15 comments:

  1. I can't believe how close we are to Thanksgiving & Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to the christmas season! i've been prepping since early october lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe we're into the holiday season already. I'm not ready! But so exciting you have your own home for the holidays this year! You'll have the best time making memories <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for the holiday season! and yay for a lot of upcoming travel and fun things planned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the holiday season and all the travel! And you totally reminded me to break out all the tea I have sitting in the cupboard. Nothing cozier than a cup of tea at night this time of year <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like having the holidays in your own home!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Holiday season! Such a magical time! I am going to go make myself a tea right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel like i am always 'investigating' new healthy easy & tasty meals, so do share if you find some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's crazy that it's November! That's awesome you get to do some fun traveling this month though.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am currently supping on hot chocolate and it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Healthy EASY meals are what's UPPPPP. You have to do a post on those when you find some!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for travel and the holidays in your new home xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for traveling this month :) That's the best! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the travel sounds fun - especially when you have your very own place to come home to, to enjoy the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tea with honey is so yummy! It's such a good fall and winter drink!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!