Image Map

April 20, 2010

I'm just a little p!nk rain cloud

I've always had a special place in my heart for winnie the pooh (and of course p!nk piglet). While WTP has nothing to do with my post, the line from one of his songs seemed to be the perfect title. My mood has been very melancholy lately, due to the break up and it has been driving me nuts. I feel like this little p!nk rain cloud filled with tears instead of rain.

I know all break ups are hard.
I know this was the best thing.
I know it's only been a week plus.
I know friends are gonna get tired of listening to me.
I know in order to get over everything I need to forgive.
I know that right now I am too stubborn to do so.
I know there will be someone so much better out there for me.
I know I need to stop hoping he will call so I can give him a piece of my mind.
I know he has had a month already to get over this.
I know he probably is already over it and moved on.
I know I should too.
I know I have to admit at times I miss him.
I know I am blessed with such amazing family, friends and my faith in a loving God.
I know I mostly miss having that someone around to do things with.
I know I shouldn't email him back.
I know I am not as emotionally strong as I thought.
I know I can work on it.
I know there are worse things I have gone through and others are going through.
I know one day I will look back and go, wow, look what I went through.
I know once I give it up to God 100% it will all be okay.

I also know that knowing isn't doing
and I need to DO rather than SAY!

xoP!nkyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!