Image Map

May 15, 2017

C U R R E N T L Y


[source]

reading - a little bit of this and that it seems. random romantic novels, history novels, my NASM textbook and getting back into daily reading blogs. any good book recommendations?

anticipating - my first travel kickball tournament of the year. excited and nervous for the weekend.

buying - nothing really. trying really hard to stay on a budget, because you know, new house and surgery. oh wait, i had to buy a new phone because my old phone died suddenly then came back to life. #freakout

praying - babyspice gets the job she interviewed for, earlier this week. #yougotitsissy

listening - to my favorite murder podcast and NEW RELEASE music for LES MILLS! #stareyes

watching - reruns of downtown abbey, LES MILLS videos and elementary.

devouring - all the fatty foods because I FINALLY CAN EAT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN! 

loving - the beautiful warm weather, sunny skies and beautiful scenery down here in Tennessee.

hating - feeling so sluggish and slow from being on workout restriction.

wanting - a good report from my post operation appointment today. #fingerscrossed

hoping - my body will snap back into action once I'm cleared to teach. need to get moving and back in shape. eating all the foods has decimated the work of the past few months. low fat diets work.

feeling - ever so grateful for support. my fitness friends stepped up when I needed classes covered, checked up on me after surgery, visited me when I was recovering and are there for me when I need to vent about not being able to workout. I'm also grateful for my family, my mother especially because she came down to play nurse, my husband who helped me on the day of surgery and the rest who texted and called to keep my spirits up the first day. grateful beyond belief.

wishing - i knew where life was heading. i have ideas, plans and obstacles to overcome. it's hard waiting.

16 comments:

  1. SO happy to hear you can go back to eating normal again, I'm sure that's a huge relief for you! And yay for your first travel kickball tourney of the year! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you're starting to feel back to your normal self! And I hope your sister gets the job! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a positive person!!!!! I know all your goals will be accomplished with your attitude and drive. Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are doing well - you are so strong and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for kickball & eating all the food! Good luck to your sister! I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending good thoughts for your recovery. It's so hard not being able to do much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are back to eating like a normal human! Best wishes for a continued speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read two of Joy Fielding's books, "She's Not There" and "Someone Is Watching". She typically writes generic thriller/romance/family drama. I also recommend "Whispers and Lies", "Charley's Web", "Mad River Road", and "Heartstopper". Her books will keep you intrigued for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you got a good report today! I'm so excited for your kickball tournament too - it's nice to see you having a little more time to do the things you love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so happy to hear your appetite has come back and eating again. It's good to hear you've had support through your surgery. Hoping your recovery goes smoothly! Sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling well! I have been thinking about you lately and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you got a good report from your post operation appointment! i am sorry you have things to overcome soon, i hope you get to achieve all your ideas and plans and such.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you've got an awesome support system surrounding you. The waiting game can be so hard sometimes (in any area of life!) but you've got this !! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!