Image Map

January 19, 2018

One BIG Weekly Win


Hey, friends. Been quiet here this week, I know. Launch week during snow storms is quite crazy, but that's a recap for next week. I've truly been quiet because I've been extremely worried and nervous for Mama B.

Again, going to be a bit vague, just how it will be here for the moment. After the scare last week we've all been dealing with checking up on her, asking how she's doing and waiting for doctor appointments to come back. She's still in pain, however her amazing body is slowly healing which is wonderful.

Things were quite stressful for everyone earlier this week as two doctors were giving conflicting prescriptions and it as super scary trying to navigate what step was the correct one to take. Lots of prayers went up, lots of prayer warriors were called upon and yesterday we received the best news. Both doctors now realize waiting and letting the body heal naturally is the best step, not a quick surgery next week.

Thank you all again, for the thoughts, for reaching out, for the prayers, the kind words and just being here and reading and supporting our family. I'm beyond thankful to be here talking because things could have been SO SO SO much worse. With that stressor gone I believe I can now think clearer and come back here and visit y'all too.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend < 3 , Be blessed!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about all of this, but am so happy to hear that there was good news & she is doing better & can heal <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that your momma had such a scare! I'll be praying for you all... I'm sure you were all so scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your sweet momma is on the mend! What a scary situation with the conflicting opinions from the doctors. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear Mama B isn't going to have surgery next week!! That's such good news!! Hugs, friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that she is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping the weekend was filled with positive news about your mom! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your mom girl but glad to hear she's healing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!