Image Map

January 31, 2018

What's Up Wednesday {JANUARY}


Eating: Back on the healthy train after a trip in NYC. Below were our delights.









Reminiscing about: about our truly fabulous weekend trip to NYC. Le Husband gave it to me for a Christmas present and I'll have it recapped on Friday. It was so much fun.





Loving: My friends and their support. Truly THE BEST!

What we've been up to: Navigating this new life together. Not always easy, but we're doing it.

Dreading: Not making my DREAM of being a FULL TIME CPT work.

Excited about: getting results back from LES MILLS audition.

Watching: Different Youtube videos about BARRE warmups. My faves are here and here.

Listening to: Les Mills music [duh] and the AMP app from Gold's Gym.

Wearing: Allllll the workout clothes. Getting dressed in regular clothes is kind of a nope right now.

Doing this weekend: SUPERBOWL and celebrating Grandpa T-Bone's 92nd birthday.

Looking forward to next month: Getting more clients to train.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my word I'm starving now! How fun! I want to go back to NYC so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i have to dig out my regular cloths after months of living in sweats and workout clothes. it feels weird to wear real pants lol.

    love that you went to NYC...such a fab city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge foodie, but oh my gosh, those plates at the beginning of your post make me very hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww happy birthday to T-Bone! I need to get to planning on our Super Bowl party... I decided to have one and then haven't done anything for it. (TBH I would rather do an NYC getaway and eat all the yummy food that you did!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to wearing all the workout clothes! What an amazing Christmas gift from your husband. And all that food - YUM <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that food looks amazing! Glad you had such a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much good food-- my mouth is watering! I can't wait to hear more about your trip, it looks amazing! Yay for celebrating T-Bone's birthday this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! All of that food! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sad we couldn’t connect while you were so close! Next time! Glad you had a good time in nyc!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG give me all the food! It all looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!