1. Kisses or Hugs? I love to hug friends and family, but ADORE kisses from Le Husband.
2. Candy or Flowers? FLOWERS! I know they die, but they are such a sweet sentiment when given. #nocalories
3. Baking or Cooking? I like both, but LOVE to bake. #bettycrockeroverhere
4. Do you remember your fist kiss? Yes!
5. Favorite color of roses? Pink or white, but cherish the red ones Le Husband randomly brings me.
6. Conversation Hearts, Yes or No? Only the SWEETART kind.
7. Do you leave love notes? YES! The first two years of marriage I left Le Husband a note EVERY MORNING when I left for work. I also hide them in his car or luggage when he travels. I leave them for friends and family too.
8. Do you decorate for Valentine's day? I have cute plates, but that's about it.
9. Red or Pink? DUHHHHHHHH!!!! :)
10. Milk, While or Dark Chocolate? DARK! Not a fan of white, yuck!
11. Do you believe in love at first sight? Hmmm, I believe in KNOWING someone is meant for you, either in that moment or forever, but probably not LOVE at first sight. That takes time.
12. Do you give humorous or serious Valentine's cars? Depends on the mood of the year.
13. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? The Holiday, Under the Tuscan Sun, Two Weeks Notice.
14. Stay in or Go out? Le Husband and I have never gone out for Valentine's. We usually cook a delicious meal together, exchange cards and get dessert. It's just perfect.