Image Map

February 20, 2014

Just a lil {giggle} fest

Sometimes you just need a laugh. 

Or a giggle to get you going for the day.

Since I'm scarmbling around at work today
before I leave for FLO-RIDA
I figured I'd post some funnies. 

Heaven knows I would enjoy a laugh. 

No matter what I do, the day I leave work early
is the day smoething  chooses to catch fire.

Fingers crossed it is an easy day today!

Now, enjoy a good giggle!

:::::::::::::::::::::////:::::::::::::////::::::::::::::::::::::
[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]
Have a fabulous day friends :)

7 comments:

  1. hahah these are great! Thanks for sharing--awesome way to start my day off. Hope yours goes smoothly! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I loved the cheese one! Hope the day goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, the tin man at yoga. And the 'come at me bro' chick. Love. These were super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing some giggles. I'm somehow glad that my parents didn't have cell phones yet when I was THAT age :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha I needed all of these- literally almost spit out my redbull on the septic tank, fabulous wife and pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha these are great. My favorite one if the little birdie though! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!