Image Map

October 29, 2010

*FaithFULL Fridays*

Happy FaithFULL Friday FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. "
Matthew 5:4


This may not be the verse expected on a Faithfull Friday, but I felt it was perfect this week. Sadly, one of my best friends lost her grandmother this week and so she and her family are in mourning. My heart just breaks for her, as I experienced my first 'losing of a grandmother' 2 years ago (I can't believe it's been that long).

So, it is with FAITH, hope and love that we BELIEVE God will take the hurt away day by day. Please pray for her and her family, I know they will appreciate it.

Have a blessed weekend, full of TREATS and no Tricks!

xoxo,

P!nky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!