Morning, beauties and happy Friday! Thanks so much for your kind comments yesterday. I really don't like to complain too much, but gosh bad preparation really gets my goat. We are all battened down for the huge blizzard here so bring it SNOW!
A few favorites before we are buried:
* Two bottles of whipped cream for my hot cocoa this weekend. I can't wait for the SNOW FOOD!
* Julia Child's book is one of my favorites and hopefully I'll be able to recreate a recipe this weekend.
* Thursday night's class went well and I had someone tell me I rock at teaching, woohoo!
Faves not pictured:
* Sportyspice has a wedding date and we are now working on colors, woohoo!
* Cuddle time on the couch with Le Husband while we both work from home.
* Working from home = super fave!
Hope y'all have a great weekend. If you're in the blizzards path, stay warm, safe and be smart with all decisions. If you aren't dealing with the blizzard send our area some prayers, I know there are a few people that will be suffering because of the cold. < 3