December 11, 2017
10 Things I'm Doing In December
1. Decking the halls and breathing in the Christmas cheer. After our tough December last year I'm finding this season so much brighter and delightful. My goal is to reach out to those who might have less of a lovely month because I know how tough it is to feel lost at Christmas.
2. Walking outside in the snow and feeling grateful I'm no longer in a job where SNOW is a bad thing.
3. Being brave and taping FOUR auditions to send to LMUS. #fingerscrossedforme
4. Coaching/demoing multiple BOOTCAMP classes a week, on top of my regular class schedule. Soft launch is in January so we have to be ready for members ASAP. Lots to learn, but I'm optimistic.
5. Trying out a 'Dip Manicure' to have pretty nails, that last, this holiday season.
6. Staying up way later than normal to help Le Husband finish up painting and organizing the upstairs. He decided he needed to use up vacation and even though it makes me exhausted I know it will be amazing in the long run.
7. Indulging in extra sweets, hot cocoa, savory bites and lots of adult beverages. Tis the season.
8. Attempting to stay on track with food during the week, because January.
9. Heading home for the weekend to throw Sportyspice a baby shower. I am super excited, it's going to be so cute, and I can't wait to celebrate my little niece. Oh, and also do an early Christmas with my family.
10. Spending Christmas with Le Husband's family in Ohio. I can't wait to relax, eat yummy food, drink delicious beverages, snuggle little nephews and hang out with family. Holly JOLLY and ho ho ho!
inspiration found here