Image Map

December 1, 2017

Weekly Wins { LIFE }

[source]

Thank you so much for your kind words yesterday. Thank you for reading and for reaching out. My brain is honestly still reeling from everything. Part of me still doesn't believe it's real. Sadly though, it is real life and we must move forward. Welcome, December. Month of cheer, food, faith and joy. I need this month right now, badly.

Today's weekly wins are simple and HUGE. 

Family.

Friends.

Memories. 

Teammates.

Health.

Life

YOU!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and thanking you again for being there for me. < 3

4 comments:

  1. The simple things in life are often the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best weekend and many more hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful weekend - so much for which to be thankful!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers sweet friend, and lots of light for December <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your comments! Make my p!nk day and leave me some love!